From £115.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Phone and email.
Launched in 2011, Evenbreak has over a decade of recruitment experience in the disabled job market. The platform offers employers a simple job posting process, social media promotion, and affordable pricing plans to help streamline the recruitment process and connect with disabled professionals across Australia.
Evenbreak has been used by a number of prominent companies, including Meta, Uniqlo, and Unilever, among others. While the platform is well-priced, it lacks a free job posting option and job board syndication. In addition, there are relatively few Australian jobs listed on the site, and employers may be better off using a local job board.
- Evenbreak is a niche job board dedicated to disabled professionals.
- Job posts are active for 60 days.
- Charities, recruitment agencies, and members of the Business Disability Forum receive a 10% discount on job postings.
- Employers can create company profiles to highlight their inclusive culture and attract talented professionals.
- The platform shares job ads to its social media channels.
- Employers looking to fill remote working positions have access to a global network of talent.
- Evenbreak does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform does not syndicate job ads to other job boards.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- There is no local office or customer support number.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Evenbreak.
1 Job Credit
5 Job Credits
10 Job Credits
Unlimited Job Credits
Contact for quote.
*Evenbreak offers a 10% discount for charities, nonprofits, recruitment agencies, and members of the Business Disability Forum.
**Non-U.K. companies may be exempt from paying taxes.
Evenbreak vs. Indigenous Employment Australia:
Indigenous Employment Australia is a job posting site that caters to Indigenous job seekers and employers in Australia. The platform features more local listings than Evenbreak and is also more affordable at A$165.00 per post. Evenbreak may be the better platform for hiring disabled professionals but charges £115.00 +VAT per post.
Evenbreak vs. EthicalJobs.com.au:
EthicalJobs.com.au is a job board with a focus on philanthropic and environmental opportunities at nonprofit organizations and social enterprises. Evenbreak's audience is slightly different, targeting employers looking to hire disabled professionals. EthicalJobs.com.au charges A$140.00 for a regular post while Evenbreak's pricing starts at £115.00 +VAT per post.
Evenbreak vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's largest and most popular job posting sites, attracting some 26 million job seekers to the site monthly. In contrast, Evenbreak has a relatively small presence in Australia. However, the platform is a specialized job posting site, whereas SEEK is a general job board. SEEK offers variable pricing while Evenbreak charges £115.00 +VAT per post.