1 Job Credit
5 Job Credits
10 Job Credits
Unlimited Job Credits
Contact for quote.
*Evenbreak offers a 10% discount for charities, nonprofits, recruitment agencies, and members of the Business Disability Forum.
Launched in 2011, Evenbreak has over a decade of recruitment experience in the disabled job market. The platform offers employers a simple job posting process, social media promotion, and affordable pricing plans to help streamline the recruitment process and connect with disabled professionals across Australia.
Evenbreak has been used by a number of prominent companies, including Meta, Uniqlo, and Unilever, among others. While the platform is well-priced, it lacks a free job posting option and job board syndication. In addition, there are relatively few Australian jobs listed on the site, and employers may be better off using a local job board.
- Evenbreak is a niche job board dedicated to disabled professionals.
- Job posts are active for 60 days.
- Charities, recruitment agencies, and members of the Business Disability Forum receive a 10% discount on job postings.
- Employers can create company profiles to highlight their inclusive culture and attract talented professionals.
- The platform shares job ads to its social media channels.
- Employers looking to fill remote working positions have access to a global network of talent.
- Evenbreak does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform does not syndicate job ads to other job boards.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- There is no local office or customer support number.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Evenbreak.
Evenbreak vs. Indigenous Employment Australia:
Indigenous Employment Australia is a job posting site that caters to Indigenous job seekers and employers in Australia. The platform features more local listings than Evenbreak and is also more affordable at A$165.00 per job post. Evenbreak may be the better platform for hiring disabled professionals but charges £115.00 per post.
Evenbreak vs. EthicalJobs.com.au:
EthicalJobs.com.au is a job board with a focus on philanthropic and environmental opportunities at nonprofit organizations and social enterprises. Evenbreak's audience is slightly different, targeting employers looking to hire disabled professionals. EthicalJobs.com.au charges A$140.00 for a regular post while Evenbreak's pricing starts at £115.00 per post.
Evenbreak vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's largest and most popular job posting sites, attracting some 26 million job seekers to the site monthly. In contrast, Evenbreak has a relatively small presence in Australia. However, the platform is a specialized job posting site, whereas SEEK is a general job board. SEEK offers variable pricing while Evenbreak charges £115.00 per post.
Jan 01, 2011
402 Metro Central Heights, 119 Newington Causeway, London SE1 6DX, U.K.
Number of Employees
What does it cost to post a job on Evenbreak?
Evenbreak's pricing starts from £115.00 for a job credit. The platform also offers discounted bulk job credit rates for employers with multiple vacancies.
How do I create an account on Evenbreak?
- Go to the Evenbreak home page.
- Click on the "Post Vacancies" button beneath the "Employers" heading on the right of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on Evenbreak?
You can edit and delete job posts from your employer dashboard. Click on the "Jobs" tab to find the job post that you would like to remove.