1 Job Credit
5 Job Credits
10 Job Credits
Unlimited Job Credits
Contact for quote.
*Evenbreak offers a 10% discount for charities, nonprofits, recruitment agencies, and members of the Business Disability Forum.
Established in 2011, Evenbreak has over a decade of recruitment experience in the disabled job market. The platform offers employers a simple job posting process, social media promotion, and affordable pricing plans to help streamline the recruitment process and connect with disabled professionals across the U.S.
Evenbreak has been used by a number of prominent companies, including Meta, Unilever, and Tesco, among others. Although the platform is more affordable than some competitors, it lacks a free job posting option and job board syndication.
- Evenbreak is a niche job board dedicated to disabled professionals.
- Job posts are active for 60 days.
- Charities, nonprofits, recruitment agencies, and members of the Business Disability Forum receive a 10% discount.
- The platform shares job ads to its social media channels.
- Employers can create company profiles to highlight their inclusive culture and attract talented professionals.
- Evenbreak is more affordable than competitors, such as DiversityJobs and Diversity.com.
- Employers looking to fill remote working positions have access to a global network of professionals.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform does not syndicate job ads to other job boards.
- Pricing is only available in pound sterling.
- There is no local office or customer support number.
We were unable to find any online reviews for Evenbreak.
Evenbreak vs. DiversityJobs:
Unlike Evenbreak, DiversityJobs offers employers ATS integration, job post syndication, and access to a dedicated account manager. It is the more costly platform, charging $295.00 for a single job post, while Evenbreak charges £115.00. DiversityJobs is a more general diversity platform, whereas Evenbreak targets disabled professionals specifically.
Evenbreak vs. Diversity.com:
Both Diversity.com and Evenbreak offer discounts for nonprofits and feature company profiles. Diversity.com does list more U.S.-based vacancies than Evenbreak, which could make it the better option for U.S. employers. Evenbreak charges £115.00 per post while Diversity.com charges $220.00 for a regular post.
Evenbreak vs. Circa:
A major advantage of Circa over Evenbreak is that the site shares job posts to a network of over 600 partner sites, offering employers better exposure than with Evenbreak. Both platforms list jobs for 60 days, but Evenbreak is better for diversity hiring. Circa charges $295.00 per post while Evenbreak charges £115.00 with discounts for nonprofits.
What does it cost to post a job on Evenbreak?
Evenbreak's pricing starts from £115.00 for a single job credit. The platform also offers discounted bulk job credit rates for employers with multiple vacancies.
How do I create an account on Evenbreak?
- Go to the Evenbreak home page.
- Click on the "Post Vacancies" button beneath the "Employers" heading on the right of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on Evenbreak?
You can edit and delete job posts from your employer dashboard. Click on the "Jobs" tab to find the job post that you would like to remove.