Fairygodboss does not list pricing information on their website. They provide three recruitment packages, all of which include unlimited job posts. Employers interested in purchasing one of these packages can contact the company by phone or via email for a quote.
Fairygodboss offers a range of recruitment features to employers, such as comprehensive branding services, company profiles, unlimited job postings, and access to a large international network of female professionals.
The platform has been used by leading companies, including Apple and Capital One, to fill their vacancies, and is a popular recruitment resource for Australian employers.
- Fairygodboss specializes in helping employers recruit female job seekers for positions at all career levels.
- Australian employers can post remote jobs in any country worldwide.
- There are several job posting packages available.
- The site offers unlimited job postings with all its packages.
- Employers can create a detailed profile page on the site.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- A customer service team is available to help employers with the hiring process.
- Job posts are shared on the site's social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter.
- The site offers employers access to virtual career fairs.
- The Gold and Platinum packages allow employers to set up a Webinar or Instagram takeover for increased exposure.
- Employers have to contact the company for pricing information.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- The platform does not feature a resume database of candidates.
- The majority of the site's traffic comes from the U.S.
- There is no office or local customer service number in Australia.
Although we were unable to find any online reviews of Fairygodboss, their website features testimonials from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on Fairygodboss:
Employers interested in posting a vacancy on the site can fill out the online form with their contact details, and a representative will be in touch to discuss their hiring needs.
Fairygodboss vs. Tradeswomen Australia:
Tradeswomen Australia is a local job board dedicated to women in trade industries. In contrast, Fairygodboss is a global hiring site that lists jobs from any industry. Despite Tradeswomen Australia being a niche job board that caters exclusively to the Australian job market, it has a similar number of listings as Fairygodboss.
Fairygodboss vs. Women in Technology (WiT):
WiT is more niche than Fairygodboss and focuses on female careers in STEM fields. This offers employers access to a targeted pool of candidates. WiT also has local offices and customer support in Australia, features which Fairygodboss lacks. Job postings are also free for WiT members, while Fairygodboss does not list its pricing on its website.
Fairygodboss vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular job board in Australia that lists jobs from all industries. While Fairygodboss is also a general hiring site, it is a global platform with very little site traffic coming from Australia. However, for employers looking to hire female employees, Fairygodboss is the more bespoke platform and offers a targeted pool of candidates.
What is Fairygodboss?
Fairygodboss is a hiring platform that connects employers with female job seekers both in Australia and from around the world.
What does it cost to post a job on Fairygodboss?
How do I create a Fairygodboss account?
- Navigate to Fairygodboss's home page and click on "Sign In."
- You have the option to sign up with your Facebook, Google, or email account.
- Select your preferred method and click on "Submit."
How do I delete my Fairygodboss account?
If you'd like to deactivate your account, you can email the company for support. Your request will be processed within 48-72 hours.