Fairygodboss does not list pricing on their website. Interested employers can contact the company via email for a quote.
Employers benefit from Fairygodboss's extensive recruitment features, such as social media promotion, access to a large international audience of female candidates, and unlimited job postings.
The site has helped hundreds of companies fill their vacancies, including Johnson & Johnson and Accenture, and is a popular recruitment resource for British employers.
- Fairygodboss specializes in helping employers recruit female job seekers for positions at all career levels.
- U.K. employers can post remote jobs in any country worldwide.
- The site offers unlimited job postings.
- Employers can create a detailed profile page on the site.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- A customer service team is available to help employers with the hiring process.
- Job posts are shared on the site's social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter.
- The site offers employers access to virtual career fairs.
- Employers have to contact the company for pricing information.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- The platform does not feature a resume database of candidates.
- The majority of the site's traffic comes from the U.S.
- There is no office or local customer service number in the U.K.
Although we were unable to find any online reviews of Fairygodboss, their website features testimonials from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on Fairygodboss:
Employers interested in posting a vacancy on the site can contact the company via email and a representative will be in touch to discuss your hiring needs.
Fairygodboss vs. WORK180:
Like Fairygodboss, [WORK180]https://work180.com/en-gb) is a hiring platform that connects female professionals with employers in a variety of industries. However, WORK180 has a dedicated U.K. section to their website, as well as local British headquarters, offering employers better customer support and access to a larger pool of local candidates.
Fairygodboss vs. SheCanCode:
SheCanCode, like Fairygodboss, is a global hiring platform for women. SheCanCode specializes in roles in the tech and IT industries, whereas Fairygodboss is a general hiring website that covers a range of industries. Both sites offer career resources, but SheCanCode may offer employers access to a more niche pool of tech candidates.
Fairygodboss vs. - WES Job Board:
WES Job Board is a professional network for women in engineering that also features a job board, while Fairygodboss is primarily a hiring platform. WES is specifically focused on engineering industries, whereas Fairygodboss is a general hiring site. WES also caters primarily to the U.K. job market, while Fairygodboss is used predominantly by U.S. employers.
What is Fairygodboss?
Fairygodboss is a hiring platform that connects employers with female job seekers both in the U.K. and from around the world.
What does it cost to post a job on Fairygodboss?
Fairygodboss's pricing is not readily available on their website. Interested employers can contact the company via email for a quote.
How do I create a Fairygodboss account?
- Navigate to Fairygodboss's home page and click on "Sign In."
- You have the option to sign up with your Facebook, Google, or email account.
- Select your preferred method and click on "Submit."
How do I delete my Fairygodboss account?
If you'd like to deactivate your account, you can email the company for support. Your request will be processed within 48-72 hours.