£29.00 - £600.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
Up to 183 days.
Phone and email.
Founded in 2008, MyDiversity.com has over a decade of diversity recruitment experience. The site is one of the U.K.'s leading career portals for diversity-minded employers and offers various job posting plans to suit different hiring needs. While the platform lacks a free job posting option, it is more affordable than most competitors.
MyDiversity.com's key features include branded company profiles, targeted job email alerts to suitable candidates, social media promotion, and job postings that can last for up to 183 days. However, the platform lacks a CV database of candidates and does not syndicate job posts to other job boards.
- MyDiversity.com gives employers access to thousands of diverse professionals in the U.K.
- Employers can create branded company profiles to help attract candidates.
- Job posts are promoted on the platform's social media channels.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Diversity Jobsite and DiversityLink.
- Job posts are sent to suitable candidates via email alerts.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by type, category, and location to connect with suitable employers.
- Job posts can be live for up to 183 days.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The Basic plan only lists job ads for 14 days.
- The platform lacks a CV database for employers to browse through.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MyDiversity.com.
£29.00 +VAT /post.
£49.00 +VAT /post.
Featured Profile & Job
£600.00 +VAT /post.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on MyDiversity.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on MyDiversity.com.
Posting a job on MyDiversity.com.
Navigate to the MyDiversity.com home page.
From the home page, click on "SIGN UP" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your account.
On the next page, click on "EMPLOYER REGISTRATION." Fill out the online form with your details and click on "PROCEED TO NEXT STEP." Then, fill out the second form and click on "COMPLETE."
Follow the email link to confirm your account.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a job posting plan that best suits your budget and hiring needs from the drop-down menu. Then, click on "PURCHASE" toward the bottom of the page.
Complete the payment.
You can choose to pay through PayPal or with a credit card. Select your preferred payment method and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the purchase.
Create your job post.
Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post. Remember to keep your ad clear and concise. Topics that should be discussed in your job ad include compensation, location, responsibilities, and requirements.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
MyDiversity.com vs. DiverseJobsMatter:
DiverseJobsMatter is considerably more costly than MyDiversity.com, charging £500.00 +VAT for a single 30-day job post, whereas the latter charges £29.00 +VAT per job post, although listings are only active for 14 days. DiverseJobsMatter features job board syndication and a dedicated account manager, which MyDiversity.com lacks.
MyDiversity.com vs. Diversity Jobsite:
Unlike MyDiversity.com, Diversity Jobsite features job post syndication to partner websites, offering employers increased visibility. Neither platform features a CV database, but MyDiversity.com stands out as the better-value platform, offering social media promotion, branded company profiles, and much more affordable job posting plans.
MyDiversity.com vs. DiversityLink:
DiversityLink's job post pricing starts from £349.00 +VAT for a 30-day job post, whereas MyDiversity.com costs £49.00 +VAT for a 28-day job ad, making it the more budget-friendly option for employers. In addition, MyDiversity.com features social media promotion; however, it lacks a CV database, which DiversityLink does offer.
What is MyDiversity.com?
MyDiversity.com is a diversity job board that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with diverse professionals in a range of industries across the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on MyDiversity.com?
MyDiversity.com's pricing starts from £29.00 +VAT for a single, 14-day job post. The platform also offers premium plans and custom recruitment packages.
How do I create an account on MyDiversity.com?
- Go to the MyDiversity.com home page.
- Click on "SIGN UP" in the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on "EMPLOYER REGISTRATION."
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "PROCEED TO NEXT STEP."
- Fill out the second form and click on "COMPLETE."
- Follow the email link to confirm your account.