BMEjobs.co.uk is a diversity job board that helps employers attract talented Black and ethnic minority candidates to their job openings. The site offers both standard and featured job ads, which both include job post statistics. The platform does not mention a free plan or offer a searchable CV database or applicant tracking tools.
- Both standard and featured job posting options are available.
- BMEjobs.co.uk offers multiple bulk job posting plans.
- All job posting plans include job posting statistics.
- Featured job postings are ranked higher in the search results than standard ones and include a home page listing.
- Employers can be listed in the site's Inclusive Hiring Employers Directory.
- Job seekers can set up job alerts to be notified of job ads.
- Pricing is not made readily available online, which makes it difficult to gauge the site's cost-effectiveness.
- The platform does not feature a searchable CV database or applicant tracking system.
We found one review of BMEjobs.co.uk on Trustpilot, where the platform has a rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars. The user identified as a job seeker and expressed strong dissatisfaction with the feedback received upon contacting the platform.
How to Post a Job on BMEjobs.co.uk:
BMEjobs.co.uk vs. Ethnic Jobsite:
BMEjobs.co.uk and Ethnic Jobsite are both diversity job sites that cater to the employment market in the U.K. Unlike BMEjobs.co.uk, Ethnic Jobsite lists pricing and single job posting plans online. Neither platform features an online self-posting application.
BMEjobs.co.uk vs. DiverseJobsMatter:
Both BMEjobs.co.uk and DiverseJobsMatter are diversity-focused job portals. While BMEjobs.co.uk only lists bulk job posting plans on its site, DiverseJobsMatter offers one-off single job posting options and bulk subscription plans. DiverseJobsMatter also offers better features, including social media promotion.
BMEjobs.co.uk vs. LGBTjobs.co.uk:
BMEjobs.co.uk and LGBTjobs.co.uk offer the same plans and features, only differing in their target audiences. While BMEjobs.co.uk is focused on Black and ethnic minority job seekers, LGBTjobs.co.uk targets LGBT+ candidates. Neither site features a searchable CV database or an applicant tracking system.
What is BMEjobs.co.uk?
BMEjobs.co.uk is a niche recruitment site that employers can use to attract Black and ethnic minority job seekers to their job vacancies.