Standard Job Listing
£575.00 +VAT /post.
Premium Job Listing
£850.00 +VAT /post.
Diversity Network Job Listing
£1,300.00 +VAT /post.
Diversity Champion Subscription
Contact for quote.
Diversity Jobsite is a niche platform that helps U.K. employers create inclusive workforces with their network of diverse candidates from a variety of industries, including education, finance, and more. The site offers a host of recruitment tools, such as featured listings, employer branding, and job syndication to partner sites.
While Diversity Jobsite gives employers access to a highly defined audience of LGBTQ and racial- or ethnic-minority job seekers, the platform is far more costly than competitor sites, such as MyDiversity.com and DiverseJobsMatter. The job board also lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking.
- Well-known organizations, such as the NHS, and the House of Commons have used the site to find candidates.
- Diversity Jobsite offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can add their company logo to their listings for increased brand awareness.
- The "Diversity Network" package shares vacancies to partner job sites, such as Asian Jobsite and Disability Network.
- Employers can opt to add their listing to the site's home page for increased visibility.
- The "Diversity Champion" subscription includes advanced employer branding and targeted email alerts.
- Employers can be added to the job board's Top UK 100 Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity Jobsite does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform does not feature a resume database.
- Compared to other niche diversity job sites, such as Pink Jobs and DiverseJobsMatter, the platform is costly.
- The site lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Diversity Jobsite.
How to Post a Job on Diversity Jobsite:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Diversity Jobsite.
Posting a job on Diversity Jobsite.
Go to Diversity Jobsite's home page.
On the home page, hover over "RECRUITERS" and click on "ADVERTISE WITH US" from the drop-down menu.
Select a job posting package.
Scroll down to the job posting packages and choose the one that best suits your hiring needs. Depending on your selection, click on "ONLINE BOOKING" or "MOST POPULAR."
Email your job description to the platform.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site either on the same day or within 24 hours.
Diversity Jobsite vs. MyDiversity.com:
While both sites are aimed at inclusive hiring, MyDiversity.com is much more affordable than MyDiversity.com, charging £49.00 for a single listing, while the latter site's basic job post costs £575.00 +VAT. Both platforms offer featured listings, but MyDiversity.com gives employers access to a resume database, which Diversity Jobsite lacks.
Diversity Jobsite vs. DiverseJobsMatter:
Unlike Diversity Jobsite, DiverseJobsMatter offers employers a larger variety of hiring tools, including a client dashboard, dedicated account support, and social media promotion. Diversity Jobsite is also more costly, charging £425.00 more than DiverseJobsMatter for a single listing. Both sites feature job distribution and employer branding.
Diversity Jobsite vs. Pink Jobs:
While Diversity Jobsite connects employers with a wide variety of talent, Pink Jobs primarily serves the LGBT community. Pink Jobs offers a free job posting option, while Diversity Jobsite only has paid plans. While Diversity Jobsite features job distribution and employer branding, Pink Jobs has resume searches and social media promotion on offer.
What is Diversity Jobsite?
Diversity Jobsite is a U.K.-based job board that connects employers with LGBTQ and racial- or ethnic-minority job seekers from various industries, including education, finance, engineering, and more.
What does it cost to post a job on Diversity Jobsite?
Diversity Jobsite's pricing starts from £575.00 +VAT for a single listing. The platform also offers enhanced job posting packages and a subscription plan.
How do I post a job on Diversity Jobsite?
To add a vacancy to Diversity Jobsite, send your job description and company logo to the platform via email, and a consultant will be in touch to discuss job posting plans and payment options.