From £600.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
CV database access
Job ad distribution
Phone and email.
Diversity Jobsite is a niche platform that helps U.K. employers create inclusive workforces with their network of diverse candidates from a variety of industries, including education, finance, and more. The site offers a host of recruitment tools, such as featured listings, employer branding, and job syndication to partner sites.
While Diversity Jobsite gives employers access to a highly defined audience of LGBTQ and racial- or ethnic-minority job seekers, the platform is costlier than some competitor sites, such as MyDiversity.com and DiverseJobsMatter. The job board also lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking.
- Diversity Jobsite offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can add their company logo to their listings for increased brand awareness.
- The Diversity Network package distributes vacancies to partner job sites, such as Asian Jobsite and Disability Network.
- Well-known organizations, such as the NHS and the House of Commons, have used the site to find candidates.
- Employers can opt to add their listing to the site's home page for increased visibility.
- The Diversity Champion bundle includes advanced employer branding and targeted email alerts.
- Employers can be added to the job board's Top UK 100 Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity Jobsite does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform does not feature a CV database.
- Compared to other niche diversity job sites, the platform is costly.
- The site lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Diversity Jobsite.
Standard Job Listing
Premium MPU Job Listing
Diversity Network Job Listing
Diversity Champion Bundle
Contact for quote.
Diversity Jobsite vs. MyDiversity.com:
While both sites are aimed at inclusive hiring, MyDiversity.com is more affordable than MyDiversity.com, charging £49.00 for a single listing, while the latter site's basic job post costs £600.00 +VAT. Both platforms offer featured listings, but MyDiversity.com gives employers access to a CV database, which Diversity Jobsite lacks.
Diversity Jobsite vs. DiverseJobsMatter:
Unlike Diversity Jobsite, DiverseJobsMatter offers employers a wider variety of hiring services, such as an online dashboard and social media promotion. Diversity Jobsite is also costlier, charging £600.00 +VAT per post, while DiverseJobsMatter charges £150.00 per post. Both sites have job ad distribution and employer branding tools.
Diversity Jobsite vs. Pink Jobs:
While Diversity Jobsite connects employers with a wide variety of talent, Pink Jobs primarily serves the LGBT community. Pink Jobs offers a free job posting option, while Diversity Jobsite only has paid plans, starting at £600.00 +VAT per post. While Diversity Jobsite features job distribution and employer branding, only Pink Jobs has a CV search tool on offer.
6th Fl., 223 Regent St., London W1B 2QD
What does it cost to post a job on Diversity Jobsite?
Diversity Jobsite's pricing starts at £600.00 +VAT for a single listing. The platform also offers enhanced job posting packages and a bundle plan.
Does Diversity Jobsite offer CV searches?
No, Diversity Jobsite does not feature a CV database.
What are some alternatives to Diversity Jobsite?
- Ethnic Jobsite.
- The Diversity Dashboard.
- Pink Jobs.
- Women Who Code.