Simple to Recruit
Challenging to Recruit
Difficult to Recruit
Needle in a Haystack
Established in 2011, Diversity in Research Jobs has been connecting science and technology employers with diverse job seekers around the world for over ten years. The platform offers a range of recruitment features, such as a CV database, company profiles, targeted email alerts, and exposure to the Wiley Online Library audience.
The platform has local customer support in the U.K. but lacks advanced features, such as job board syndication and social media promotion. In addition, the platform is costlier than most competitors and is not very popular in the U.K.
- Diversity in Research Jobs offers employers access to a targeted group of diverse, qualified STEM candidates.
- The platform offers both 30- and 60-day job posting options.
- The site features a CV database of candidates for employers to browse through.
- Diversity in Research Jobs features employer profiles to attract candidates.
- Employers can filter applicants by including screening questions in job posts.
- Job posts are shared in research journal articles published on Wiley Online Library.
- Job seekers can filter job posts by sector, location, and contract type to connect with suitable employers.
- The platform offers highlighted job ads and featured employer options for increased exposure.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via email job alerts.
- The site features a range of diversity resources, such as news articles and career advice.
- Diversity in Research Jobs lacks job board syndication and social media promotion.
- Access to the CV database is only available with the more advanced job posting plans.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as Reed.co.uk and DiverseJobsMatter.
- There are very few U.K.-based job ads listed on the site.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Diversity in Research Jobs.
Diversity in Research Jobs vs. Diversity Jobsite:
Diversity Jobsite is a diversity-focused job board that caters exclusively to the U.K. job market, whereas Diversity in Research Jobs is a global platform with a STEM focus. Diversity Jobsite charges upwards of £600.00 +VAT /post while Diversity in Research Jobs' pricing starts at £410.00 per post.
Diversity in Research Jobs vs. Ethnic Jobsite:
With Ethnic Jobsite, diversity-focused employers can advertise vacancies in any industry, whereas Diversity in Research Jobs has a more specific focus on the STEM job market. Ethnic Jobsite charges upwards of £575.00 +VAT per post while Diversity in Research Jobs has pricing from £410.00 per post.
Diversity in Research Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s largest job boards and offers employers access to a significant CV database of local candidates. While the platform does not cater specifically to diversity in the workplace, pricing starts at £150.00 +VAT per post compared to £410.00 per post on Diversity in Research Jobs.