Pink Jobs is completely free to use.
Pink Jobs is a user-friendly job board that includes features such as unlimited listings, email alerts, and a resume database. Unlike many niche diversity job boards, Pink Jobs uses its social media channels to promote jobs.
There are a fair amount of U.K.-based vacancies listed on the platform, suggesting that some U.K. businesses are finding a use for it. Local competitor job boards, such as Reed.co.uk and CV-Library, while not specifically targeted at the LGBTQ+ community, offer better access to U.K. talent than Pink Jobs.
- All of Pink Jobs' services are free.
- Top job categories include accounting, communications, law, education, and manufacturing, among others.
- The site allows for unlimited listings to be posted.
- Employers are alerted when a new candidate that matches their search has joined the platform.
- The platform features a resume database of professionals from all career levels.
- The site offers employers a simple, easy-to-use dashboard.
- Employers can search resumes by industry and location.
- Listings are shared to the platform's social media pages.
- Pink Jobs is more affordable than local job sites, such as Reed.co.uk and CV-Library.
- The site does not prescreen candidates.
- Pink Jobs is not as well established in the U.K. as other leading job boards.
- The site lacks an applicant tracking system and employer branding.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Pink Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Pink Jobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Pink Jobs.
Posting a Job on Pink Jobs.
Go to Pink-Jobs.com
Navigate to the Pink Jobs home page and click on "Submit a Job" in the top-right corner.
Create a free account.
To create an employer account, select "I am an Employer," and enter a username, email, and password. When you are done, click on "Create Account."
Submit a job.
Click on "Submit a Job" and fill out the online form with information about your listing. Submit the form when you are ready for your job to be posted.
Pink Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
While Reed.co.uk is not specifically targeted at the LGBT community, it is a popular job board with a large reach and a comprehensive range of features. It is, however, more costly than Pink Jobs. Pink Jobs doesn't have a big reach but offers more targeted hiring solutions, offering access to a resume database of LGBT talent.
Pink Jobs vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs is a great option for reaching a wide U.K. audience. The platform gives employers access to a resume database, making it easy to find relevant candidates fast. However, it is more expensive than Pink Jobs and is not specifically targeted at the LGBT community. Pink Jobs is free, so both platforms are worth a try.
Pink Jobs vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library is one of the U.K.'s most established job sites, reaching a large audience and offering a wide range of features. However, it is more expensive than Pink Jobs and isn't as targeted. Starting at £75.00 per job post, it is budget-friendly and with Pink Jobs being free, employers should use both sites for the best results.
What is Pink Jobs?
Pink Jobs is a completely free job board that serves the LGBT community in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and Europe.
What does it cost to post a job on Pink Jobs?
Employers can use Pink Jobs for free.
How do I create an account on Pink Jobs?
- Go to the Pink Jobs home page.
- Click on "Create Account (free)."
- Select "I am an Employer."
- Provide a username, email, and password.
- Click on "Create Account."