Free and paid options.
Job post duration
Up to 3 months.
Bulk posting plans
Applicant tracking system
The Dots is a job board for creative and design-related job seekers that promotes diversity and creative roles in general for the U.K. market. They host a job board, virtual upskilling opportunities, user-generated content, online advice, and community assistance for both employers and job seekers.
- The platform offers free and paid options for job postings.
- Postings can easily be extended up to three months.
- The site allows for customizable search and browsing, including bias-free browsing.
- Employers can create candidate lists and use the site's applicant tracking system to streamline the hiring process.
- The platform hosts an online forum for both employers and job seekers to ask for advice and assistance.
- Charities and nonprofit organizations can get free job posting credits.
- The Dots has a strong diversity profile and following.
- The Dots does not offer access to a CV database.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- The site attracts very limited traffic from outside the U.K.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of The Dots, the platform has been used by well-known brands, such as Facebook, Condé Nast, Buzzfeed, and Universal Music, to find hires.
Part-time, Freelance, and Paid Internship Role Postings
Charities and NPO Job Posting
Free (Upon request and approval).
Recruiter Pro Plan
£75.00 +VAT /mo.
Single Job Post
3 Jobs Pack
5 Jobs Pack
Contact for quote.
The Dots vs. Behance:
While Behance's core offering is as a portfolio exhibition site for creative professionals across the globe, The Dots is a U.K. networking site for the creative industry. Behance is the better option for reaching an international audience, whereas The Dots may be preferable for U.K.-based employers in search of local talent.
The Dots vs. 99designs:
99designs is not a traditional job board but rather an online marketplace for creative professionals. Unlike 99designs, The Dots does not charge a percentage fee to match job posters and job seekers, offering a free job posting plan for freelance roles. Although 99designs has a presence in the U.K., it has a smaller local reach than The Dots.
The Dots vs. British Creative Jobs:
Similar to The Dots, British Creative Jobs is a U.K.-based platform for creative professionals. Unlike The Dots, British Creative Jobs does not feature free job posting options. It does, however, offer a wider reach through its affiliation with the popular local job site CV-Library.