1 Basic Basic Job Credit
£75.00 + VAT.
1 Standard Job Credit
£95.00 + VAT.
5 Standard Job Credits
£427.00 + VAT.
1 Premium Job Credit
£185.00 + VAT.
5 Premium Job Credits
£832.00 + VAT.
Featured Company Subscription
£99.00 /mo. or £9,999.00 /yr.
Founded in 2017, If You Could Jobs is a relatively new job board that connects employers, studios, and agencies with creative professionals. The website has a large social media following and offers employers increased exposure to creative talent through their sister company, It’s Nice That. The website is easy to use and competitively priced.
- The job board is dedicated to the U.K.'s creative industry and has over 35,000 active monthly users.
- The platform has a social media audience of more than 30,000 followers.
- Standard and premium job posts are shared on the platform's social media networks.
- Premium jobs are shared with the website's sister company, It’s Nice That, offering employers exposure to over half a million creative professionals internationally.
- The site is easy to navigate and job postings are quick and easy.
- Job posting packages are competitively priced.
- The website offers no free job posting option.
- There is no resume or portfolio database.
- There is no applicant tracking system.
- Recruiting resources are limited compared to competitors such as Creativepool and Behance.
We were unable to find any reviews for If You Could Job at this time. The site has a healthy social media audience with over 10,000 followers on Twitter, approximately 20,000 followers on Instagram, and just over 5,000 followers on LinkedIn.
How to Post a Job on If You Could Jobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on If You Could Jobs.
Posting a Job on If You Could Jobs.
Navigate to the If You Could Jobs home page.
From the If You Could Jobs home page, click on "Post a job."
Create your account.
Choose a pricing package.
From your dashboard, click on "Post a Job" in the middle of the page. Next, select a pricing package. One job posting requires one credit. Select the package and the number of credits you would like to purchase by checking the box. Then, click "Continue."
Create your job post.
Fill in the online form with your company details and information about your job vacancy. Once complete, click "Preview Job" toward the bottom of the page.
You can use our job description template to help you structure your job post.
Review your job post.
Preview your job post as it will appear on the If You Could Jobs website. You can make any changes to the post by clicking "Edit." Once complete, click "Continue."
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Enter your payment details and click "Post job" toward the bottom of the page. Your post will be reviewed by the If You Could Jobs team and appear on the website within one working day.
If You Could Jobs vs. DesignJobsBoard:
Design Jobs Board and If You Could Jobs both cater to the U.K.'s creative industry and have similar offerings in terms of pricing packages and recruitment features. Both platforms feature social media sharing, but If You Could has a larger audience and shares job posts to its sister site, It’s Nice That.
If You Could Jobs vs. Creativepool:
Creativepool is the cheaper option for recruiting creative professionals as it offers up to 10 free job posts, unlike If You Could Jobs which offers no free job posting option. Creativepool serves an international market, has a large membership of creative professionals, and offers employers more recruitment resources.
If You Could Jobs vs. The Dots:
The Dots is one of the fastest-growing job boards for creatives in the U.K. The pricing of both job boards is very similar but posting a job to If You Could Jobs is much simpler. However, The Dots also features free job posting options and recruitment tools such as applicant tracking, offering employers greater value.
What is If You Could Jobs?
What does it cost to post a job on If You Could Jobs?
If You Could Job's pricing starts from £75.00 + VAT for a basic job post. One job posting requires one credit on If You Could Jobs, and the website offers the option to buy single or multiple credits, depending on your recruiting needs.
How do I create an account on If You Could Jobs?
- Go to If You Could Job's home page.
- Click on "Register" in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your details and click "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
- Verify your email address by following the link in your inbox.
Where can I find job descriptions for creative professionals?
Have a look at Betterteams' job description templates for the advertising, arts, and media industry.