Job Pack 3 Submission*
Job Pack 5 Submission*
*Job posts stay active for three months.
Awwwards is a competition platform that aims to recognize and promote innovative web design from around the world, including the U.K. The site features a range of industry-related resources, workshops, and access to local networking events, as well as a professional directory that allows employers to submit their company profile to the site.
The job board caters to employers in search of both local and international talent. Compared to other top U.K. web design job boards, the Awwwards job board is well-priced and features a straightforward job posting process. The site offers multiple membership plans, social media visibility, and bulk job posting packages.
- Job posts remain active on the job board for three months.
- The job board has an easy and simple job posting process.
- The platform offers multiple bulk job posting options for large-scale hiring.
- Awwwards receives around 3% of its traffic from the U.K.
- Employers can advertise vacancies from across the world, including the U.K.
- The Professional membership plan includes several features, such as three free posts and a featured company profile.
- Listings are shared on the job board's Twitter and Facebook pages for increased visibility.
- The platform offers various online payment options.
- The Awwwards job board does not offer a free job posting option.
- The job board does not list its job posting prices in pound sterling.
- The platform does not promote listings on other job boards.
- The site does not offer local customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Awwwards job board.
Awwwards Job Board vs. Design Week Jobs:
Design Week Jobs advertises design jobs throughout the U.K. While there is some overlap, the Awwwards job board is more geared towards web-based design and programming job seekers. The Awwwards job board charges US$95.00 per job post, while Design Week Jobs' single listing costs £963.00 +VAT, making the former the more affordable choice.
Awwwards Job Board vs. British Creative Jobs:
British Creative Jobs is a niche job board powered by CV-Library. While the site charges £99.00 for a standard job post, the Awwwards job board's single job post costs US$95.00. British Creative Jobs shares vacancies to affiliate job boards for increased exposure, which the Awwwards job board does not do.
Awwwards Job Board vs. Behance:
The Awwwards job board and Behance are both global platforms that cater to the U.K. job markets. Comparatively, Behance has a larger reach than Awwwards, with 10 million more unique monthly visitors. Awwwards, however, offers social media promotion services and a professional directory listing tool, which Behance lacks.