Job Pack 3 Submission*
Job Pack 5 Submission*
*Job posts stay active for three months.
Awwwards is a competition platform that aims to recognize and promote innovative web design from around the world, including the U.K. The site features a range of industry-related resources, workshops, and access to local networking events, as well as a professional directory that allows employers to submit their company profile to the site.
The job board caters to employers in search of both local and international talent. Compared to other top U.K. web design job boards, Awwwards is well-priced and features a straightforward job posting process. The site offers multiple membership plans, social media visibility, and bulk job posting packages.
- Job posts remain active on the job board for three months.
- The job board has an easy and simple job posting process.
- The platform offers multiple bulk job posting options for large-scale hiring.
- Awwwards receives around 3% of its traffic from the U.K.
- Employers can advertise vacancies from across the world, including the U.K.
- The Professional membership plan includes several features, such as three free posts and a featured company profile.
- Listings are shared on the job board's Twitter and Facebook pages for increased visibility.
- The platform offers various online payment options.
- Awwwards does not offer a free job posting option.
- The job board does not list its job posting prices in pound sterling.
- The platform does not promote listings on other job boards.
- The site does not offer local customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Awwwards' Job Board.
How to Post a Job on the Awwwards Job Board:
Four easy steps for posting a job on the Awwwards Job Board.
Posting a Job on Awwwards.
Click on "Post a Job"
Navigate to the Awwwards Job Board and click on the "Post a Job" button located on the top right of the page.
Enter your job posting details.
Fill out the online form with information about your listing, such as the title, description, company name, and location. Then, select "NEXT STEP"
Create an account.
Fill out the registration form with your personal details and select "REGISTER AND NEXT STEP."
You also have the option to register with your Google, Twitter, or Facebook account.
Review and finalize your order.
Review your job post for accuracy and add your billing information. Then, select your preferred job posting package and choose a payment method. To pay for your job post, click on "PAY NOW!" or "PayPal Checkout."
Once your payment is made, your job post will go live on Awwwards' job board.
Awwwards vs. Design Week Jobs:
Design Week Jobs advertises a range of design jobs throughout the U.K. While there is some overlap, Awwwards is more geared towards web-based design and programming job seekers. Awwwards charges US$95.00 per job post, while Design Week Jobs' single listing costs £875.00, making the former the more affordable option.
Awwwards vs. British Creative Jobs:
British Creative Jobs is a niche job board powered by CV-Library. While the site charges £99.00 for a standard job post, Awwwards' single job post costs US$95.00. British Creative Jobs shares vacancies to affiliate job boards for increased exposure, which Awwwards does not do.
Awwwards vs. Behance:
Awwwards and Behance are both global platforms that cater to the U.K. job markets. Comparatively, Behance has a larger reach than Awwwards, with 10 million more unique monthly visitors. Awwwards, however, offers social media promotion services and a professional directory listing tool, which Behance lacks.
Awwwards Online SL
Jan 01, 2009
1444 Biscayne Blvd., Ste. 212, Miami, Florida 33132 USA
What is the Awwwards Job Board?
The Awwwards Job Board is a job posting platform where employers can find and hire web designers and creatives.
What does it cost to post a job on the Awwwards Job Board?
Awwwards' pricing starts at €75.00 for a single three-month job post. The platform also offers bulk job posting options, as well as membership plans that feature discounted rates on job ads.
How do I create an Awwwards account?
- Navigate to Awwwards' home page.
- Select "REGISTER / LOG IN."
- Click on "Register now" and fill out the online form.
- Then, select "CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT."
- You also have the option to register with your Google, Twitter, or Facebook account.
How do I edit a job post on the Awwwards Job Board?
Employers should email the company with the changes they want to make to their job advert.