Job Pack 3 Submission*
Job Pack 5 Submission*
*Job posts stay active for three months.
Awwwards is a competition platform that aims to recognize and promote innovative web design from around the world, including Canada. The site is a valuable resource for creative professionals in search of web design and programming workshops, conferences, publications, and a professional directory listing for individual countries.
The Awwwards Job Board caters to the Canadian job market and is a good option for local employers looking to connect with international candidates. While the platform does not list its pricing in Canadian dollars, they offer social media promotion services and a straightforward job posting process.
- Employers can advertise vacancies on the Awwwards Job Board from across the world, including Canada.
- Job posts remain active on the job board for three months.
- The platform offers multiple bulk job posting options for large-scale hiring.
- The job board has an easy and simple job posting process.
- The Professional membership plan includes several features, such as three free posts and a featured company profile.
- Listings are shared on the job board's Twitter and Facebook pages for increased visibility.
- The platform offers various online payment options.
- Awwwards does not offer a free job posting option.
- The job board does not list its job posting prices in Canadian dollars.
- The platform does not promote listings on other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Awwwards' Job Board.
How to Post a Job on the Awwwards Job Board:
Three easy steps for posting a job on the Awwwards Job Board.
Posting a job on the Awwwards Job Board.
Click on "Post a Job"
Navigate to the Awwwards Job Board and click on the "Post a Job" button located on the top right of the page.
Enter your job posting details.
Fill out the online form with information about your listing, such as the title, description, company name, and location. Then, select "NEXT STEP"
Review and finalize your order.
Review your job post for accuracy and add your billing information. Then, select your preferred job posting package and choose a payment method. To pay for your job post, click on "PAY NOW!" or "PayPal Checkout."
Once your payment is made, your job post will go live on Awwwards' job board.
Awwwards vs. FreshGigs.ca:
FreshGigs.ca is a Canadian job board that posts advertising, design, and marketing positions. Awwwards, however, is a global platform, which might be the better option for employers in search of international talent. While both platforms share vacancies on their social media pages, FreshGigs.ca also offers exposure on affiliated job boards.
Awwwards vs. Graphic Designers of Canada (GDC):
GDC is a niche job site that lists graphic design vacancies throughout Canada. Comparatively, Awwwards advertises a larger variety of design jobs, including web design and programming. While GDC charges C$250.00 for a nonmember job post, Awwwards' single listing costs C$95.00, making the latter platform the more affordable option.
Awwwards vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a general job board with a wide reach throughout Canada. The site offers free and paid job posting options, while Awwwards' pricing starts at US$95.00 for a single job post. Aside from targeting a niche audience, Awwwards also stands out from Eluta.ca with value-added features, such as a personal account manager.
Awwwards Online SL
Jan 01, 2009
1444 Biscayne Blvd., Ste. 212, Miami, Florida 33132, USA
What does it cost to post a job on the Awwwards Job Board?
Awwwards' pricing starts at US$95.00 for a single three-month job post. The platform also offers bulk job posting options, as well as membership plans that feature discounted rates on job ads.
How do I create an Awwwards account?
- Navigate to Awwwards' home page.
- Select "REGISTER/LOG IN."
- Click on "Register now" and fill out the online form.
- Then, select "CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT."
- You also have the option to register with your Google, Twitter, or Facebook account.
How do I edit a job post on the Awwwards Job Board?
Employers should email the company with the changes they want to make to their job advert.