From US$399.00 /post.
Free posting option
Applicant tracking system
French language option
Behance is a popular global portfolio site that offers Canadian businesses looking for freelance designers access to portfolios and profiles for free. Their services include candidate matching and the opportunity to post jobs and open projects that job seekers can filter by location.
Despite it being a U.S.-based site, Behance offers Canadian employers many great features. Monthly subscriptions outside the limited free job postings, however, are fairly expensive when compared to similar portfolio sites and other Canadian freelance job boards.
- Canadian employers with active job posts can view the profiles and portfolios of local and global freelancers.
- The platform matches creatives to job briefs.
- An open project attracts around 150 applications on average.
- Offers access to 12 million local and international job seekers.
- The platform features an employers' dashboard to easily manage job postings.
- Job post sharing with recruitment team members is available.
- Employers can save the information of potential candidates.
- A free mobile app is available to download.
- French-Canadian employers can opt to view the site in French.
- Job posting prices outside limited free offerings are quoted in U.S. dollars and are fairly costly in comparison to local options.
- No local phone support is available to Canadian customers.
- You need an Adobe account to post jobs to the site.
While the site has an international presence, we were unable to find any online reviews from Canadian users. Behance has a 2.8-star rating on Trustpilot, based on more than 20 reviews. Some users praised the platform's well-curated galleries, while other users were unhappy with the performance of the site's app.
On Sitejabber, Behance has a 4.5-star rating, based on more than 30 reviews, with some users noting the site's user-friendly interface and talented design community. Mention is also made of the platform's 2020 Sitejabber Customer Choice Award.
Single Job Posting
Unlimited Job Postings
*Behance is currently offering unlimited free job postings as part of their strive to provide creative industry freelancers with access to thousands of job opportunities and to help spread awareness of open roles.
Behance vs. Dribbble:
Behance and Dribbble offer a similar feature profile and reach large talent pools of design-based professionals. Behance's regular subscription fee outside special offers is the costlier option at US$399.00 per post, but they do offer candidate matching tools, which the former lacks. By contrast, Dribbble charges US$299.00 per post.
Behance vs. Wowjobs:
Behance and Wowjobs both cater to the local job market but offer a global reach. Behance, however, is a niche site for creative talent, while Wowjobs focuses on general jobs. Although Behance features limited free job postings, their plans start at US$399.00 per post, while Wowjobs is completely free to use for employers.
Behance vs. CreativeCity:
While Behance caters specifically to employers in search of design-based freelancers, CreativeCity is a local job board that advertises a wide range of arts, culture, and design roles. Of the two, Behance is the significantly costlier choice, charging US$399.00 per post, while CreativeCity charges C$25.00 per post.
How much does it cost to use Behance?
Monthly subscriptions on Behance cost between US$399.00 and US$1,499.00.
What does Behance do?
Behance is a leading career and online art portfolio website for creative professionals across industries. With Behance you are able to recruit from a pool of more than 12 million job seekers.
What is a Behance Portfolio?
Behance Portfolio is where users display their digital portfolios and CVs.
How can I edit a Behance job posting?
- Go to your Behance dashboard.
- Select "Active Job Posts" under "My Jobs."
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on "Edit your job."