From US$99.00 /post.
Advanced posting options
Resume database access
AfterCollege provides employers with access to a network of 5 million students at 2,300 colleges and universities across the world, which includes 96 Canadian universities. A vast network of on-campus contacts ensures that suitable candidates are alerted to internships and entry-level opportunities via job listings and outreach initiatives.
- Employers can access a network of 96 top-ranked schools, including the University of Toronto.
- Job listings appear on the website and on academic networking platforms.
- Purchase job listings and/or student and faculty outreach credits.
- Dedicated account managers perform targeted outreach initiatives.
- Machine learning technology targets relevant job candidates.
- Scholarships offered on the site may attract a larger talent pool.
- AfterCollege is more affordable compared to job boards such as TalentEgg.
- AfterCollege lacks special features, such as a video interviewing platform and other recruitment tools that may be effective when hiring younger candidates.
- The site not available in French.
- There is no local customer support.
- AfterCollege offers no free job posting options, unlike CLNx and Jobboom.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- The site is quite U.S.-centric, giving users the option to browse by state instead of listing Canadian provinces.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AfterCollege.
Add On: Facebook Basic Campaign
Add On: Social Network Distribution
Add On: Education Network Distribution
*Contact the sales team on 1 (877) 725-7721 or fill out a contact form on the employer page to learn more about AfterCollege's services or to request a discount.
AfterCollege vs. TalentEgg:
With TalentEgg you'll be paying more for single job postings and bulk packs than you would with AfterCollege, but the platform offers extra features that are useful for recruiting new graduates. TalentEgg's video interviewing platform helps streamline the recruitment process, while the resource hub helps with branding and social media marketing.
AfterCollege vs. CLNx:
CLNx offers free job postings and provides separate job boards for paid and volunteer jobs. AfterCollege only has one job board that reaches over five million students, compared to CLNx's audience of 90,000. If you have a limited budget and you can afford to wait three to five days before your posts go live, CLNx may be the better choice.
AfterCollege vs. Jobboom:
Unlike AfterCollege that gives employers access to a global community of students and graduates, Jobboom is aimed exclusively at those in Quebec and the surrounding areas. Jobboom offers additional career resources and a resume database, but it does not have any social media integration and jobs can only be posted in French, limiting your talent pool.
Jan 01, 1999
98 Battery St., San Francisco, California 94111 USA
How much does it cost to post a job on AfterCollege?
Pricing starts from US$99.00 for a 30-day job posting.
Why do I need to create an AfterCollege employer account?
You need an employer account in order to post jobs on AfterCollege. Your employer account also allows you to update your postings and post them on relevant academic departments and student groups, track responses, and to view detailed applicant reports.
Does AfterCollege offer scholarships?
Yes, AfterCollege does offer scholarships. Interested employers may also sponsor scholarships on the site.