JobsThatScale Job Posting Campaign
Targeted Email Campaign
College Recruiter is a niche job board for companies looking to hire students or recent graduates across Canada and the U.S. The platform allows employers to advertise vacancies in a wide variety of industries, including healthcare, sales, IT, and manufacturing.
While College Recruiter is a good option for Canadian employers in search of early-career talent, the platform's primary audience is located in the U.S., and employers might find local candidates faster through Canada-based job sites, such as TalentEgg.
- College Recruiter helps employers connect with millions of students and college graduates nationwide.
- Well-known local companies, such as Dollarama, Home Depot, and LifeWorks have used the platform to hire talent.
- Employers can have their company logo and video embedded into their posting.
- The site offers targeted mobile banner ads and display ad campaigns.
- Employers can post part-time, seasonal, internship, and entry-level jobs.
- The "Targeted Email Campaign" targets over 20 million candidates by school, geography, citizenship, diversity, and more.
- The site offers great career resources, including conferences and events, informative articles, and recruiting guides.
- College Recruiter's head office is based in the U.S. and customer care hours are not specified on the website.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- The platform does not offer a free trial or a free job posting plan.
- There is no online job posting process.
- Listings aren't shared to the site's social media pages.
We were unable to find any online reviews of College Recruiter. The platform does have a page of testimonials from employers who've found success using the site.
How to Post a Job on College Recruiter:
Employers interested in placing a vacancy on College Recruiter should fill out the site's online contact form and a representative will be in touch to discuss your hiring needs.
College Recruiter vs. TalentEgg:
Like College Recruiter, TalentEgg advertises internships and early-career vacancies. While both platforms offer targeted emails and ATS integrations, TalentEgg is more feature-rich, with video interviewing services and social media promotion available. The site is also more affordable, charging C$287.00 for a single listing.
College Recruiter vs. Job Bank:
Of the two sites, Job Bank is the budget-friendly option with a free job posting service, whereas College Recruiter's recruitment campaign package starts from US$2,500.00. While Job Bank and College Recruiter both advertise jobs in Canada, the latter site is predominantly used in the U.S.
College Recruiter vs. Summerjobs.ca:
Summerjobs.ca is Canadian job posting site for part-time positions. Both College Recruiter and Summerjobs.ca advertise roles through their partner network of sites for maximum visibility. Employers should note that College Recruiter's pricing is only available in U.S. dollars, while Summerjobs.ca is priced in Canadian dollars.
What is College Recruiter?
College Recruiter is an online job posting site where employers can connect with college students and recent graduates throughout Canada and the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on College Recruiter?
How do I create an account on College Recruiter?
Employers interested in registering on College Recruiter should fill out the online contact form and a representative will be in touch to set up your account.
How do I delete a College Recruiter job posting?
To delete a posting, employers should contact the company via email.