Members of the Canadian Association of Optometry Students can advertise vacancies free of charge.
The Canadian Association of Optometry Students (CAOS) gives employers the opportunity to connect with a large network of students and alumni from top colleges and universities in the field of optometry. The platform enables employers to post jobs directly to the job portal, enabling them to connect with qualified candidates.
Not only can employers find future employees on the website, but they can also choose to act as mentors for newly trained optometrists. Potential mentees and employees can be met at the yearly Interview Day held by CAOS.
- The platform offers access to a network of optometry students and recent graduates.
- CAOS offers employers the opportunity to act as mentors for newly trained optometrists and recent graduates, enabling them to widen their pool of possible candidates.
- The information on the site is available in English, French, and Spanish.
- CAOS hosts an Interview Day where soon-to-be graduates can meet potential employers in search of staff members.
- All job postings are curated by the CAOS team.
- Only members can post jobs to the job board.
- There is no information available on how long job posts are displayed.
We could not find any reviews of the Canadian Association of Optometry Students.
How to Post a Job on the Canadian Association of Optometry Students:
Registered members of the CAOS Doctor Network can visit the "Post a Job" page and submit a job posting. All postings are screened by the organization's administrators, and approved postings are then published on the job portal. For more information on becoming a member, visit their website.
CAOS vs. Canadian Association of Optometrists:
While CAOS is a student organization, the Canadian Association of Optometrists represents 85% of qualified optometrists in Canada. The Canadian Association of Optometrists is a nonprofit organization for professional optometrists, while CAOS is a member-driven student organization. Both sites allow free job postings.
CAOS vs. BioSpace:
While CAOS is aimed at students and doctors of optometry, BioSpace offers job postings in various health-related and scientific fields. Anyone can post a job on BioSpace, whereas only registered doctors can post jobs on CAOS. BioSpace charges US$415.00 per job post, while posting on CAOS is free of charge for members.
CAOS vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job board where employers can post healthcare-related vacancies. Both CAOS and Indeed offer free posting options. While Indeed has applicant tracking and job description assistance, CAOS does not offer recruitment support outside of its Interview Day where employers can meet candidates.
What is the Canadian Association of Optometry Students?
The Canadian Association of Optometry Students is an organization aimed at supporting optometry students and providing opportunities for networking and professional development. They offer a job board for employers to reach recently qualified optometrists or students in search of internships.
What does it cost to post a job on the Canadian Association of Optometry Students?
Members of the Canadian Association of Optometry Students can publish job postings free of charge.
How do I create an account on the Canadian Association of Optometry Students' website?
- Navigate to the CAOS home page.
- Hover over "For Doctors" in the menu bar.
- In the drop-down list, select "Join CAOS Doctor Network."
- Scroll down the page and click on the button titled "Join the CAOS Doctor Network today!"
- Enter your personal details and practice information in the online form. Then, click "Register Now."
How do I delete a job post on the Canadian Association of Optometry Students?
There is no information available on deleting job posts. For more information, contact the organization.