Standard 30-day post. Includes employer branding and candidate matching.
Management Job Posting
Target management staff. View advanced applicant profiles. Valid for 30 days.
Job Performance Add-On
Boost the performance of any job ad. Increased views and targeted recruiting.
View over 50,000 resumes with intelligent filters. Includes 5 resume downloads.
From US$42.00 /mo.
Hcareers is a niche job board that connects employers with job seekers in the hospitality industry. With over 3,500 new members signing up every month, it is rapidly becoming one of the most popular hospitality job sites in North America. For job seekers, the site offers a simple way to search and apply for jobs as well as career advice.
For employers, Hcareers offers access to a huge local candidate pool with branded employer profile pages, AI-powered candidate matching software, applicant tracking features, and more. Pricing may be higher than other sites, but the software and tracking system are top-class.
- Hcareers is a dedicated job board for the Canadian restaurant and hospitality industry.
- The platform boasts over 5.5 million registered users.
- Employers can boost their ads with job performance packages.
- Industry-leading AI candidate matching software is available.
- The site offers enhanced employer branding features.
- Employers can view candidate scores before contacting them.
- Applicant tracking features are available.
- Candidates can browse employer profiles.
- There is a mobile app for Android and iOS.
- Hcareers does not offer a free job posting option.
- There is no social media advertising available.
- Pricing is costly compared to other local job boards, such as Wine Jobs Canada and EightSix Network.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There is no French language option.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Hcareers.
How to Post a Job on Hcareers:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Hcareers.
Posting a Job on Hcareers.
Navigate to the Hcareers home page.
From the home page, click on "Sign in / Register" toward the top-right corner.
Create an account.
Click on "Create Account!" and select "I'm an Employer." Add your email address and password to the online form. Then, click on "CONTINUE."
You can also sign up with your Facebook or Google account.
To activate your account, click on the verification link sent to your email address.
Sign in to your account.
Add some of your company details and click on "CONTINUE."
Create and post your listing.
Once a consultant has verified your account, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy to the site.
Hcareers vs. Hospitalityjobs.ca:
Like Hcareers, Hospitalityjobs.ca advertises hospitality and restaurant jobs. However, Hospitalityjobs.ca primarily caters to the Canadian workforce, whereas Hcareers is a North American site. Hcareers is also more affordable, charging US$249.00 for a standard listing, while a job post on Hospitalityjobs.ca costs C$325.00.
Hcareers vs. EightSix Network:
EightSix Network is similar to Hcareers in that it is a hospitality job board. However, EightSix Network also caters to the retail industry and features a free job posting plan, making it a budget-friendly option. EightSix Network is also a strictly Canadian job board, affording employers better local hiring initiatives.
Hcareers vs. Wine Jobs Canada:
As the name suggests, Wine Jobs Canada primarily caters to the hospitality and wine industry in Canada and offers a single job posting package at C$140.00 per post. In comparison, Hcareers serves the hospitality and restaurant industry in North America, with two main job posting packages priced at US$249.00 and US$489.00 per post.