Single Ad Credit
Unlimited Advertising Package
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
Hospitality Online is a recruitment platform that lists hospitality vacancies in Canada, the U.S., Australia, and other countries. Jobs can be searched by state, making it a great option for finding U.S. talent. However, with only around 50 Canadian jobs listed, Hospitality Online is not the best option for targeting local job seekers.
- A trusted site used by brands such as 1 Hotel Toronto, Staybridge Suites, and Blue Mountain Resort to find quality hires.
- The job board has a global presence, with staff in the U.S., Africa, Indonesia, India, Canada, Europe, and the Middle East.
- More than 27,000 hospitality vacancies are listed on the site.
- Jobs are grouped by category, state, or popularity, so vacancies are easier to find.
- With cross-posting features, employers can post to other job boards, such as Craigslist and SnagAJob.
- The job site provides access to a talent pool comprising hospitality professionals from all over the world.
- Employers can enjoy full social media integration, build employer profiles, and brand their company or property.
- Applicant tracking includes Indeed Easy Apply which feeds jobs from the site to Indeed, allowing for direct job applications.
- Resume archiving and free printed flyers are available.
- Employers can design branded email campaigns to market career fairs and increase the visibility of job openings.
- The job board is costly compared to similar sites, such as HospitalityJobs.com and EightSix Network.
- There is no French version of the site.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There are limited vacancies for Canada-based jobs on the site.
- Pricing is not transparent; pricing options only become available when you're ready to post a job.
- There is no local customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Hospitality Online.
How to Post a Job on Hospitality Online:
Ten easy steps for posting a job on Hospitality Online.
Posting a job on Hospitality Online.
Access the site.
Navigate to the Hospitality Online home page.
Click on "Employer Login."
Click on "Employer Login" at the top of the page. If you do not have an account, you can create a new account by clicking on the "Employer Sign Up" button.
Create your user login.
Fill in all your personal details — first and last names, email, title, and contact number — and choose a password. Check the appropriate boxes, then click on "Sign Up."
Create a company profile.
For the second step of your account setup, you'll need to create a profile for your company. Click on the "Create a Profile" button in the center of the screen to initiate the process.
Enter your company details.
Provide detailed information about your company so potential employees can be well-informed.
Ask employees to weigh in. Employee testimonials can help potential hires better understand your workplace culture and also helps to paint a more attractive picture of your company.
Enter your location and contact details.
Write a company description that outlines your mission statement, training programs, reasons employees should want to work for you, and more. Be sure to mention amenities and notable awards.
Review the information and click on "Save" when you are done.
Post a job.
After completing your company profile, you'll be taken to the employer page. Here, click on "Post a Job" toward the right of the page.
You can also edit or delete your employer profile from the employer page. Simply click on "Edit Profile" or "Delete Location" on the black profile banner.
Enter your job details.
Provide all the details relating to your job post.
The more information you provide about the job, the greater your chances of finding the perfect candidate. Be as detailed as possible without being long-winded.
Enter the job title, location, schedule, pay frequency, etc.
Provide a detailed outline of the role and all its responsibilities.
Click on "Save and Continue" to create an advertisement draft.
Choose where to post your job ad.
You will then be redirected to the employers where you can choose where to post your job ad. To post on Hospitality Online, click on "Post Only on Hospitality Online." Alternatively, click on "Place an Order" to proceed to the pricing page.
Pay for your post.
After you have filled in your posting information, you can pay for your post. Hospitality Online offers once-off posting or the opportunity to purchase bundles. Choose an option and pay for your post.
Review and post.
Once payment has been confirmed, you can review your job posting information and create a live ad.
Hospitality Online vs. Hcareers:
Hospitality Online prices start from US$375.00 for a single 30-day job post, while Hcareers charges US$249.00 for a single job listing. Hospitality Online syndicates job posts to other job boards, whereas Hcareers features AI-powered candidate matching. Only Hospitality Online offers social media integration.
Hospitality Online vs. HospitalityJobs.ca:
HospitalityJobs.ca charges C$325.00 for a basic post, while Hospitality Online's costs start from US$375.00. With HospitalityJobs.ca, employers gain access to a job board aimed at Canadian hospitality staff, as well as a user-friendly website that's available in both English and French.
Hospitality Online vs. EightSix Network:
EightSix Network is a free job board that caters to a Canadian job market, allowing employers access to a large pool of local job seekers, unlike Hospitality Online that primarily caters to the U.S. job market. EightSix Network also offers free interview scheduling, a feature absent from Hospitality Online.
Hospitality Online, Inc.
Jan 01, 1998
2601 Fourth Ave., Ste. 450, Seattle, Washington 98121 USA
What is Hospitality Online?
Hospitality Online is an online job posting platform for the hospitality industry.
How do I create a Hospitality Online account?
On the Hospitality Online home page, click on the "Employer Login" button and then select Employer Sign Up.
How much does it cost to post a job on Hospitality Online?
Pricing for a 30-day posting costs US$375.00.
Does Hospitality Online assist with hiring and onboarding applicants?
Yes, Hospitality Online has a hiring and onboarding feature.
How can I edit a Hospitality Online job posting?
To edit your job postings, click on "Active Jobs" in the drop-down menu on the dashboard, then open the posting that you would like to edit.
Can I track the applicants to my job posts on Hospitality Online?
Yes, Hospitality Online has a tracking feature that helps you to track applicants who apply online.
How can I delete a Hospitality Online job posting?
You can delete a posting by clicking on the box next to the title and then clicking on "delete."
Does Hospitality Online assist with candidate interviews?
Yes, Hospitality Online has interview assistance for employers in the form of behavioral assessments.