From C$25.00 /post.
Free internship postings.
Social media promotion
French language option
Resume database access
RestoJobs is a niche job board that provides employers with a targeted approach to hiring restaurant, catering, and hospitality professionals. Its standout features include social media promotion, job distribution, and bulk job posting plans.
Companies can post internships for free and benefit from a French language option, aiding the bilingual hiring process. While the job board is an affordable resource for local employers, it lacks advanced recruitment tools offered by some of its competitors, such as HospitalityJobs.com.
- The platform allows employers to hire talent in kitchen services, bartending, hosting, and more.
- RestoJobs is more affordable than some other local restaurant job boards, such as Hospitalityjobs.ca.
- Companies can post internships for free.
- Vacancies are shared to the site's Facebook page for increased visibility.
- There is a French language option to aid bilingual hiring.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts.
- Listings are sent to subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- While most candidates are situated in Canada, employers can connect with international job seekers.
- Vacancies are distributed to five of the platform's partner job boards for an extended reach.
- Job posting credits never expire.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- The job board does not feature a candidate resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of RestoJobs.
*There are several job post upgrades, including a featured listing and job distribution option, available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on RestoJobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on RestoJobs.
Posting a job on RestoJobs.
Go to RestoJobs' home page.
From the home page, click on the purple "Post a job" button toward the top of the page.
Register as an employer.
On the next page, scroll down and fill out the online registration form. Once you're done, click on "Create my employer account."
Create your listing.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details, including the job title, location, and description. Once you're done, click on "Continue to next step (2 of 3)."
Create your company profile.
On the next page, add your company details to the online form and click on "Continue to next step (3 of 3)" to proceed.
Add upgrades to your listing.
Tick the boxes of any additional job post upgrades you'd like to purchase or leave them blank. Then, click on "Continue to payment."
Complete your purchase.
Fill out the online form with your billing and credit card information, and click on "Publish job offer" to complete your purchase.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site.
RestoJobs vs. Hospitalityjobs.ca:
RestoJobs and Hospitalityjobs.ca both advertise a range of local hospitality roles, but of the two, RestoJobs is the more affordable choice, charging significantly less than Hospitalityjobs.ca for a single job post. Both sites offer a French language option and employer branding, but only RestoJobs features free internship postings.
RestoJobs vs. Wine Jobs Canada:
Like RestoJobs, Wine Jobs Canada connects employers with restaurant and kitchen service job seekers, but the latter serves a more niche market, including sommeliers and winemakers. Both platforms offer targeted email alerts, but RestoJobs is more feature-rich, offering social media promotion and employer branding.
RestoJobs vs. Talent.com:
Talent.com is a global job board that advertises a wide range of general roles. In comparison, RestoJobs is the better option for employers in search of restaurant and kitchen service professionals. While Talent.com is a free job posting service, RestoJobs only allows for free internship postings. Both sites offer a French language option.
What does it cost to post a job on RestoJobs?
RestoJobs offers free internship postings, as well as paid plans that start from $25.00 for a single listing.
How do I create an account on RestoJobs?
- Navigate to RestoJobs' home page and click on "Employer Area" in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down and complete the online registration form.
- Click on "Create my employer account."
How do I edit a job post on RestoJobs?
- Sign in to your account.
- Select the job you'd like to make changes to and click on "Edit."
- Click on "Publish" to save your changes.