From £150.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
Leisurejobs is a niche job board that advertises leisure and hospitality jobs in Canada and abroad. With a company motto of "love what you do," the platform aims to help job seekers land their dream job in the restaurant, hotel, recreation, retail, childcare, and fitness sectors.
Local employers benefit from the platform's variety of hiring services, including access to a CV database, featured listings, applicant tracking, and social media promotion. However, very little of the job board's website traffic comes from Canada, and companies may have more success using the platform to find international talent.
- Leisurejobs gives employers access to over 1.2 million job seekers in the leisure and hospitality sectors.
- Well-known companies, such as Starbucks, British Airways, and Apple, have used the site to find talent.
- The platform offers several posting plans and discounted rates on bulk job packs.
- Employers can access the site's extensive CV database of local and international candidates.
- Listings can be featured on the job board's home page for increased visibility.
- Vacancies are shared to the site's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The site has a mobile app available on Android and iOS devices.
- Other services include keyword sponsorships, employer branding, and applicant tracking.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- There isn't a dedicated Canadian site available.
- Leisurejobs lacks candidate matching tools.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- The site does not have a French language option.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Leisurejobs.
Nationwide Top Job
Keyword Sponsored Job
Featured Homepage Advert
Premium Keyword Sponsored Job
CV Database Access
*Leisurejobs also offers discounted bulk job posting packs.
**Non-U.K. clients may be exempt from paying VAT.
How to Post a Job on Leisurejobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Leisurejobs.
Posting a job on Leisurejobs.
Go to the Leisurejobs home page.
From the home page, click on "ADVERTISE A JOB" on the right-hand side of the screen.
Select a job posting package.
On the next page, click on "VIEW ALL PRODUCTS" and peruse the site's posting plans. Choose the one that best suits your hiring needs and click on "ADVERTISE NOW" under the applicable heading.
Create an account.
Fill out the online form with your personal details and click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE."
Fill out the job posting form.
To start the job posting process, add information about the job you'd like to post, such as the job title and location. Then, click on "NEXT."
Add the job description and summary, and click on "NEXT."
Add the salary, benefits, location description, and company logo. Then, click on "NEXT."
Add the job category and type, and click on "NEXT."
Select your preferred application method and click on "NEXT."
Select any upgrades you'd like to add to your listing and click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE."
Finalize your order.
Review your basket to ensure you've selected the correct posting plan. Then, click on "CHECKOUT." To purchase your listing, click on "PAY ONLINE" and enter your payment details. Once you're done, click on "PAY ONLINE."
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site.
Leisurejobs vs. Hospitalityjobs.ca:
While Leisurejobs and Hospitalityjobs.ca both list hospitality jobs, they differ in that Leisurejobs advertises a wider variety of roles in the hotel, travel, and fitness sectors. While Leisurejobs has an international reach, Hospitalityjobs.ca serves the Canadian job market and might be the better option for local hiring.
Leisurejobs vs. EightSix Network:
Similar to Leisurejobs, EightSix Network advertises hospitality and retail jobs. While EightSix Network primarily caters to a local audience, employers can use Leisurejobs to hire both local and international talent. Both sites offer resume searches and social media promotion, but EightSix Network has a free posting plan, which Leisurejobs lacks.
Leisurejobs vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is a general job posting site that caters exclusively to the local job market. In comparison, Leisurejobs lists hospitality, retail, and travel jobs in Canada and abroad. While Job Bank is a free job posting service, Leisurejobs only has paid plans. Both platforms offer a mobile app and targeted email alerts.
What is Leisurejobs?
Leisurejobs is a niche job board that helps employers find and attract job seekers in the hospitality, fitness, retail, and recreation sectors of Canada and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on Leisurejobs?
Leisurejobs' pricing starts from £150.00 +VAT for a single listing. The platform also offers a variety of job post enhancements and bulk job posting plans.
How do I create an account on Leisurejobs?
- Navigate to Leisurejobs' home page and click on "ADVERTISE A JOB."
- Click on "CREATE AN ACCOUNT" and fill out the online registration form.
- Click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE" to create an account.
How do I delete a job post from Leisurejobs?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "YOUR JOBS" and select the job you'd like to remove.
- Click on "Delete."