From £150.00 +VAT /post.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Candidate matching tools
French language option
Leisurejobs is a niche job board that advertises leisure and hospitality jobs in Canada and abroad. With a company motto of "love what you do," the platform aims to help job seekers land their dream job in the restaurant, hotel, recreation, retail, childcare, and fitness sectors.
Local employers benefit from the platform's variety of hiring services, including access to a CV database, featured listings, applicant tracking, and social media promotion. However, very little of the job board's website traffic comes from Canada, and companies may have more success using the platform to find international talent.
- Leisurejobs gives employers access to over 1.2 million job seekers in the leisure and hospitality sectors.
- Well-known companies, such as Starbucks, British Airways, and Apple, have used the site to find talent.
- The platform offers several posting plans and discounted rates on bulk job packs.
- Employers can access the site's extensive CV database of local and international candidates.
- Listings can be featured on the job board's home page for increased visibility.
- Vacancies are shared to the site's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The site has a mobile app available on Android and iOS devices.
- Other services include keyword sponsorships, employer branding, and applicant tracking.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- There isn't a dedicated Canadian site available.
- Leisurejobs lacks candidate matching tools.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- The site does not have a French language option.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Leisurejobs.
Nationwide Top Job
Keyword Sponsored Job
Featured Homepage Advert
Premium Keyword Sponsored Job
CV Database Access
*Leisurejobs also offers discounted bulk job posting packs.
**Non-U.K. clients may be exempt from paying VAT.
Leisurejobs vs. Hospitalityjobs.ca:
While Leisurejobs and Hospitalityjobs.ca both list hospitality jobs, they differ in that Leisurejobs advertises a wider variety of roles in the hotel, travel, and fitness sectors. While Leisurejobs charges £150.00 +VAT per post, Hospitalityjobs.ca charges C$325.00 +tax for a single listing. Of the two, only the latter has a French language option.
Leisurejobs vs. EightSix Network:
Like Leisurejobs, EightSix Network advertises hospitality and retail jobs. While EightSix Network primarily caters to a local audience, employers can use Leisurejobs to hire both local and international talent. Both sites offer resume searches and social media promotion, but EightSix Network has a free posting plan, which Leisurejobs lacks.
Leisurejobs vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is a general job posting site that caters exclusively to the local job market. In comparison, Leisurejobs lists hospitality, retail, and travel jobs in Canada and abroad. While Job Bank is a free job posting service, Leisurejobs only has paid plans, starting at £150.00 +VAT per post. Both platforms offer a mobile app.
Jan 01, 1997
Coveham House, Downside Bridge Rd., Cobham KT11 3EP United Kingdom
What does it cost to post a job on Leisurejobs?
Leisurejobs' pricing starts at £150.00 +VAT for a single listing. The platform also offers a variety of job post enhancements and bulk job posting plans.
How do I delete a job post from Leisurejobs?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "YOUR JOBS" and select the job you'd like to remove.
- Click on "Delete."
Does Leisurejobs offer resume searches?
Yes, Leisurejobs gives employers access to a resume database of skilled candidates.