It's free for registered employers to post jobs on the go2HR job board.
go2HR is a tourism and hospitality-orientated association that provides businesses with HR resources, market analytics, training, certifications, health and safety programs, and recruitment solutions to promote Canadian tourism and best practices.
The go2HR Job Board is a good resource for employers who want to attract local job seekers. Posting is free and job posts are listed for a full 90 days. The platform also shares jobs on social media channels and sends out new job info via email blasts.
- It's free to post on the go2HR job board.
- All job posts are listed for 90 days.
- Employers can post seasonal, contract, or permanent vacancies at all career levels.
- Listings are sent to job seekers via the platform's newsletter.
- New job posts are shared on social media channels.
- Employers can access a wealth of resources on the site, such as retention strategies, market research, education programs, webinars, and industry news.
- Employers cannot post jobs without registering their company with the platform.
- go2HR does not distribute jobs to other job boards.
- The platform is missing candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the go2HR Job Board.
go2HR Job Board vs. Winterjobs.ca:
Similar to the go2HR Job Board, Winterjobs.ca connects employers with job seekers in search of seasonal positions in Canada. go2HR, however, is limited to the province of British Columbia and the Yukon. Winterjobs.ca charges C$325.00 for a single job post, while employers can post jobs for free after registering with go2HR.
go2HR Job Board vs. Adventure Job Board:
Adventure Job Board posts vacancies in the adventure and outdoors industries of North America. The site offers more recruitment services than go2HR, but charges upwards of US$147.00 per post. It's free to post a job on the go2HR Job Board, but employers must first register their company with the platform.
go2HR Job Board vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a Canadian job board that posts a variety of jobs from all industries. Comparatively, go2HR specializes in seasonal tourism and hospitality jobs, which might be the better option for niche hiring. Eluta.ca offers free aggregated posts and paid posts from $199.00 per post. go2HR offers free 90-day job posts to all registered employers.