Single Job Post
3 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
25 Job Postings
50 Job Postings
100 Job Postings
Winterjobs.ca is a job posting site that advertises seasonal winter jobs in all industries throughout Canada. The site is well-established and connects employers with skilled candidates in sectors such as hospitality, tourism, retail, transportation, marketing, and education, among others.
Winterjobs.ca has a simple job posting process and supports bilingual job postings. The site offers discounted rates on its bulk job posting packages and shares jobs to partner job boards for increased exposure.
- Winterjobs.ca is aimed exclusively at job seekers in search of seasonal winter positions.
- The site allows employers to advertise jobs throughout Canada.
- The platform offers several bulk posting options for large-scale hiring.
- Employers only need one account to post to all the Jobs.ca job boards.
- The site supports job postings in English and French.
- The job board is visited by thousands of job seekers every month.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can decide how long a post remains active.
- Jobs are shared on Jobs.ca and its relevant affiliated sites, such as Retail.ca and Hospitalityjobs.ca.
- Winterjobs.ca does not offer a free trial or job posting option.
- The platform does not have an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Winterjobs.ca.
How to Post a Job on Winterjobs.ca:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Winterjobs.ca.
Posting a job on Winterjobs.ca.
Navigate to Winterjobs.ca's home page.
From the home page, find and click "Post a Job."
Fill out the job posting form.
Add information about the job you'd like to post, such as the job title, location, and description. Then, click "Save."
To change the language in which the job post will appear, select your preference from the drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the form.
Create an account.
On the next page, select "First time user? Click here!" Then, fill out the online registration form, and once you're done, click "Save."
Pay for your job post.
Ensure that you have selected the correct job posting package. Select your payment method, add your billing information, and click "Accept."
Your job post will then be posted to the Winterjobs.ca job board.
Winterjobs.ca vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job board that advertises jobs for free. Winterjobs.ca, however, charges C$325.00 for a single job post, which may make it unaffordable for some companies. While both platforms cater to the Canadian job market, Winterjobs.ca is more niche and focuses only on seasonal winter vacancies.
Winterjobs.ca vs. Snow Season Central:
Like Winterjobs.ca, Snow Season Central advertises seasonal winter jobs in Canada. While Winterjobs.ca charges C$325.00 for a single job post, Snow Season Central creates custom quotes for individual employers. Winterjobs.ca shares job posts to its partner sites for increased exposure, something which Snow Season Central does not do.
Winterjobs.ca vs. The Working Holiday Club:
The Working Holiday Club is a niche job site with a global reach. Winterjobs.ca, however, solely caters to the Canadian job market. While The Working Holiday Club focuses on posting jobs for ski resorts and other recreational centers, Winterjobs.ca is more general and advertises jobs from all industries, including retail and hospitality.
What is Winterjobs.ca?
Winterjobs.ca is a Canadian job board that advertises seasonal winter jobs in industries such as tourism, retail, hospitality, education, and transportation, among others.
What does it cost to post a job on Winterjobs.ca?
Winterjobs.ca's pricing starts at C$325.00 for a single job post. The platform also offers bulk job posting packages for large-scale hiring.
How do I create a Winterjobs.ca account?
- Navigate to Jobs.ca and click "Post a Job."
- Select "Register!"
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Click on "Save" to register as an employer.
How do I edit a job post on Winterjobs.ca?
Log in to your Jobs.ca account and select the job post you want to modify. While your changes will be saved, it will not reset your job post's 30-day limit.