Summer Job Finder
From US$25.00 /post.
Bulk posting options
10 - 60 days.
Social media promotion
French language option
Summer Job Finder is a niche job board that helps companies find and hire candidates for seasonal roles throughout Canada and abroad. The platform has more than 28 years of recruitment experience and is a valuable resource for job seekers in search of summer work in the outdoor, farming, hospitality, recreation, and similar sectors.
While Summer Job Finder is more affordable than other local niche competitors, such as Summerjobs.ca, it has yet to establish a strong foothold in Canada, and employers may be better served using a local job board to find and hire seasonal talent.
- Summer Job Finder gives companies access to a specialized pool of seasonal job seekers at all career levels.
- The job board offers a free trial job posting option, as well as several paid posting plans, to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can post summer jobs and internships in a variety of sectors, including farming, recreation, and hospitality.
- The "Unlimited Jobs" package includes access to the platform's resume database of both local and global talent.
- The "Premium" posting plan lists vacancies above standard job postings for increased visibility.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Listings are shared to the job board's Twitter page for maximum exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Summer Job Finder does not offer candidate matching or applicant tracking tools.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- The platform's pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- There is no French language option.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Summer Job Finder.
Free Trial Job Posting
Standard Job Posting
Premium Job Posting
30-Day Unlimited Package
One Full Year Unlimited Package
How to Post a Job on Summer Job Finder:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Summer Job Finder.
Posting a job on Summer Job Finder.
Go to Summer Job Finder's home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" under the heading "Employers Only" toward the middle right-hand side of the page.
Create an employer account.
On the next page, click on "Not a member? Register" and complete the online form with your details. Once you're done, click on "Register."
Create your listing.
From your employer panel, click on "Post a Job" fill out the online form with your vacancy details, including the job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Preview."
Preview and publish your job post.
Read through our job post for accuracy. Once you're satisfied, click on "Publish Listing."
To change your job post, click on "Edit Listing."
If you chose a paid posting option, you'll be asked to add your billing information to the online form. To purchase and publish your vacancy, click on "Place Order."
Summer Job Finder vs. Summerjobs.ca:
Like Summer Job Finder, Summerjobs.ca advertises a wide range of seasonal roles at all career levels. While only Summer Job Finder offers a free job posting option, Summerjobs.ca is more feature-rich, with a French language option and job distribution tools available. Both sites offer social media promotion and a quick job posting process.
Summer Job Finder vs. CoolWorks:
Summer Job Finder and CoolWorks both offer featured listings and employer branding tools, but the former is the budget-friendly option, with a free trial job posting plan on offer, which CoolWorks lacks. While Summer Job Finder also offers social media promotion, only CoolWorks has an applicant tracking tool available.
Summer Job Finder vs. Part-time.ca:
Part-time.ca is a general job board that advertises local part-time roles. In comparison, Summer Job Finder lists seasonal outdoor vacancies and has an international presence. For a free job posting plan, Summer Job Finder is a good choice, but Part-time.ca is better suited to users in search of a French language option and job distribution.
M&L Research, Inc.
4701 SW Admiral Way, Ste. 4, Seattle, Washington 98116 USA