It is free to post a job on the Queer Outdoor & Environmental Job Board.
The Queer Outdoor & Environmental Job Board is a niche job board that promotes a wide range of job opportunities in conservation, leisure, hospitality, education, and the nonprofit sector. Canadian employers can connect with entry-level and professional talent, while job seekers have access to a plethora of opportunities in their respective fields.
While the job posting process is straightforward, the platform lacks robust hiring features offered by rival job boards, such as featured posts, candidate matching, job syndication, and social media sharing.
- Canadian employers can connect with specialized talent in the environmental and outdoor fields.
- Job posting is free of charge.
- Employers can edit or delete their listings at any time.
- Job postings link out to employers' career pages or websites.
- The job posting process is quick and simple.
- There are no featured post options.
- The platform lacks advanced hiring features, such as a resume database, job syndication, and candidate matching.
- The site has low monthly traffic.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Queer Outdoor & Environmental Job Board.
Queer Outdoor & Environmental Job Board vs. Pride at Work Canada Job Board:
Pride at Work Canada Job Board works with employers to foster diversity in the workplace and hosts a job board where vacancies in a variety of industries can be advertised. While the site does not readily disclose pricing, it offers greater reach in Canada than the Queer Outdoor & Environmental Job Board, which offers free posting.
Queer Outdoor & Environmental Job Board vs. Diversity Careers:
Diversity Careers promotes LGBTQ-friendly vacancies in a wide range of industries across Canada. In contrast, Queer Outdoor & Environmental Job Board offers a more targeted approach to hiring staff in environmental careers. Both sites offer free job posting but lack key hiring features, such as a resume database and candidate matching.
Queer Outdoor & Environmental Job Board vs. Monster:
Monster is a global job board that offers several plans starting at C$10.00 per day. The website offers a host of hiring tools, including job syndication, candidate matching, and a resume database. In contrast, Queer Outdoor & Environmental Job Board is a free, basic platform, but does not offer any advanced hiring tools.