Pride at Work Canada Job Board offers a simple yet effective solution for advertising job opportunities in a wide range of industries, including communications, education, information technology, and finance. Employers who join the organization as Proud Partners have access to various benefits and services, including free job advertising.
While the Pride at Work Job Board provides a targeted approach to hiring 2SLGBTQIA+ employees, it does not feature advanced hiring tools offered by rival job boards, such as resume searches, candidate matching, social media promotion, or job syndication.
- Proud Partner employers are able to post their job opportunities at no additional charge.
- Pride at Work Canada Job Board features vacancies from over 90 leading private and public sector companies.
- Employers can include their company logo and links to their career pages to aid brand awareness.
- The website is available in English and French.
- Job seekers and employers have access to a host of resources, including training programs and networking events.
- Job seekers can confidently apply for jobs with employers who recognize and respect the 2SLGBTQIA community and their needs.
- Only members can post jobs on the Pride at Work Canada Job Board job board.
- The job board lacks key hiring features to streamline the hiring process, such as job syndication and a resume database.
- The site lacks a self-posting option.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Pride at Work Canada Job Board.
Pride at Work Canada Job Board vs. JobBoard.lgbt:
Compared to Pride at Work Canada Job Board, posting a job is quick and easy with JobBoard.lgbt. The platform offers a range of job posting packages starting at US$149.00 per post, an employer dashboard, and media tools. In contrast, Pride at Work Canada Job Board lacks all of these tools but does have a French-language page, which the former lacks.
Pride at Work Canada Job Board vs. Diversity Careers:
While Pride at Work Canada is a membership organization, Diversity Careers is a traditional job board that publishes LGBTQ-friendly positions. Although job posting is free, the site is not very clear about its employer offerings. By contrast, Pride at Work Canada Job Board is used by over 90 top Canadian companies and offers free posting with its membership.
Pride at Work Canada Job Board vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is one of Canada's most popular job posting sites, attracting over 785,000 unique monthly visitors. The site offers free aggregated postings and sponsored plans starting at C$199.00. In contrast, only members can post job ads on Pride at Work Canada Job Board, but employers are certain to reach the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, unlike Eluta.ca.