What's On! Queer BC offers a free job posting service.
What's On! Queer BC is an online publication for LGBTQ users in search of community resources, events, and local job opportunities. Its job board is aimed at employers looking to diversify their workforce with LGBTQ-friendly roles.
While companies can post vacancies on the job board for free, it is relatively basic and lacks several key hiring tools, such as CV database access, featured listings, job ad distribution, and social media sharing.
- The job board primarily caters to LGBTQ professionals located in British Columbia.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- The platform offers a free job posting service, which is more affordable than some niche competitors, such as JobBoard.lgbt.
- The site is easy to navigate.
- What's On! Queer BC's job board is quite basic and does not offer resume searches or social media promotion.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of What's On! Queer BC's job board.
How to Post a Job on the What's On! Queer BC Job Board:
Users interested in placing a vacancy on the What's On! Queer BC job board should send their job post to the site via email along with their company logo.
What's On! Queer BC vs. Pride at Work Canada Job Board:
What's On! Queer BC and Pride at Work Canada Job Board are both niche job boards that connect users with professionals from the LGBTQ community. While What's On! Queer BC is completely free to use, employers need to contact Pride at Work Canada Job Board Job Board for pricing details. Both job boards are quite basic and offer no additional hiring resources.
What's On! Queer BC vs. JobBoard.lgbt:
Like What's On! Queer BC, JobBoard.lgbt advertises LGBTQ-friendly roles. However, the former site primarily caters to local professionals, whereas JobBoard.lgbt has an international reach. While What's On! Queer BC is a free job posting service, JobBoard.lgbt charges C$149.00 per post, making it the costlier choice for similar features.
What's On! Queer BC vs. CanadaJobs.com:
While What's On! Queer BC primarily caters to employers looking to hire LGBTQ professionals, CanadaJobs.com is a general job board with no additional diversity hiring tools. Both sites offer free job posting services, but CanadaJobs.com is the more feature-rich choice, with 60-day listings and a post-by-XML option.