Simple to Recruit
Challenging to Recruit
Difficult to Recruit
Needle in a Haystack
Since 2011, Diversity in Research Jobs has been connecting diversity-focused employers with candidates from across the world. The site features a range of hiring features, including a resume database, company profiles, multiple job posting plans, and exposure to the Wiley Online Library audience.
The platform has local customer support in North America but lacks advanced features, such as job board syndication and social media promotion. In addition, the platform is costlier than most competitors and is not very popular in Canada.
- Diversity in Research Jobs offers employers access to a targeted group of diverse, qualified STEM candidates.
- The platform offers both 30- and 60-day job posting options.
- The site features a resume database of candidates for employers to browse through.
- Diversity in Research Jobs features employer profiles to attract candidates.
- Employers can filter applicants by including screening questions in job posts.
- Job posts are shared in research journal articles published on Wiley Online Library.
- Job seekers can filter job posts by sector, location, and contract type to connect with suitable employers.
- The platform offers highlighted job ads and featured employer options for increased exposure.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via email job alerts.
- The site features a range of diversity resources, such as news articles and career advice.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- Diversity in Research Jobs lacks job board syndication and social media promotion.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as the Community Outreach Canada job board and Aboriginal Job Board.
- The website is not available in French.
- Access to the resume database is only available with the more advanced job posting plans.
- There are very few Canadian job ads listed on the site.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Diversity in Research Jobs.
Diversity in Research Jobs vs. Community Outreach Canada Job Board:
The Community Outreach Canada job board offers both free and paid job posting options, while Diversity in Research Jobs charges upwards of US$545.00 per post. While Diversity in Research has a larger global audience, the Community Outreach Canada job board may be the better option for local employers as the former is not very popular in Canada.
Diversity in Research Jobs vs. Aboriginal Job Board:
Aboriginal Job Board caters specifically to the First Nations communities of Canada, whereas Diversity in Research Jobs is a global diversity job board that caters primarily to STEM careers. Aboriginal Job Board's pricing starts at C$99.00 per post compared to US$545.00 per post on Diversity in Research Jobs.
Diversity in Research Jobs vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job site and features a free job posting service. The platform offers employers better access to a large network of Canadian professionals and may be the better option for local hiring. Diversity in Research is a global job board but charges upwards of US$545.00 per post.