Standard job listing
Premium job listing
Vetjobs Canada is a job board exclusively for the Canadian veterinary industry and helps job seekers to find their dream jobs in veterinary practices across the country. The job site is easy to use, and because it features all relevant employment opportunities on one job board, it minimizes costs for employers.
Vetjobs Canada provides access to both qualified candidates and volunteers looking for a place to offer their services.
- The site is easy to use.
- Job types are categorized according to geolocation, job type, salary, and the type of animals that you will be working with.
- The job board's one-stop service is cost and time-effective.
- Listings are visible for 90 days.
- Searches can be filtered according to regions.
- The site has a map feature that allows candidates to see exactly where in Canada the listings are based.
- A paid option is available to employers wanting to boost their job posts.
- Email notifications are sent to employers when an application is received.
- Job posts can be edited at any time.
- Although Vetjobs Canada is present on various social media platforms, they aren't very active and job posts do not get a lot of attention.
- The job site doesn't offer applicant tracking or a resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Vetjobs Canada.
How to Post a Job on Vetjobs Canada:
Four easy steps to post a job on Vetjobs Canada.
Posting a Job on Vetjobs Canada.
Click "Post a Job."
In the menu bar of the home page, click "Post a Job."
Register as an employer.
Register an account or sign in if you already have one.
Click "Submit Job."
Log in to your account and click "Submit Job" under "Employer" in the left menu bar.
Enter your job details.
Complete the job details on the "Post a Job" form. Ensure that all details are correct, preview the job posting, and submit the information for placement.
Vetjobs Canada vs. Indeed:
While Vetjobs Canada is a recruitment job board for veterinary staff, Indeed is a general job board that caters to all types of vacancies, including veterinary-related jobs. Standard job postings on both Indeed and Vetjobs Canada are free of charge.
Vetjobs Canada vs. The Vet Service:
Unlike Vetjobs Canada which caters only to the Canadian job market, The Vet Service allows for postings from various countries. Vetjobs offers free and paid job posts, while The Vet Service does not disclose pricing on their website. Both sites share postings on social media, but The Vet Service reaches a wider audience than Vetjobs Canada.
Vetjobs Canada vs. CVMA-SBCV Chapter:
Like Vetjobs Canada, CVMA-SBCV Chapter allows employers to post jobs in the field of animal medicine. While Vetjobs Canada's standard postings are free, CVMA-SBCV Chapter's pricing structure is very complicated and employers are required to pay per word for their advertisements. Moreover, CVMA-SBCV Chapter only publishes ads from Monday to Thursday.
What is Vetjobs Canada?
Vetjobs Canada is a job board exclusively for the Canadian veterinary industry and helps job seekers to find their dream jobs in veterinary practices across the country.
What does it cost to post a job on Vetjobs Canada?
Vetjobs Canada's pricing states that their standard job listings are free, while premium job listings are charged at C$50.00 per post.
How can I edit a Vetjobs Canada job posting?
Sign in to your account, and find the job posting you want to edit. Make your edits and save the changes.
How long is my job posting on Vetjobs Canada visible for?
Job posts are visible for a maximum of 90 days from the day it is submitted. If the position is filled before the 90 day period expires, it can be removed.