Veterinary Jobs Marketplace
From US$240.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Job alert emails
Resume database access
French language option
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace is a job posting service that includes short, bespoke videos to help employers promote their companies to potential employees. Employers can also contact the company for free expert advice when creating job campaigns. In addition, step-by-step guides, worksheets, samples, and blog articles are available to employers.
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace's features include social media postings, email advertising, job ad traffic reports, and job seeker alerts. However, pricing is only available in U.S. dollars, customer support is U.S.-based, and at the time of writing, only three Canadian vacancies are listed on the site. There is also no dedicated Canadian portal.
- Veterinary Jobs Marketplace offers employers a targeted hiring approach to reach veterinary professionals.
- Job seekers can filter posts by category, province, and city, improving the visibility of job ads in specified regions.
- The company offers a fast-response email support service to assist employers with posting job ads.
- Veterinary Jobs Marketplace creates a short, tailor-made promotional video to accompany each job ad.
- The site offers copywriting and ad campaign development services to employers.
- The platform's design services are offered at no additional cost.
- Employer branding is included in every job post.
- Veterinary Jobs Marketplace shares posts to their social media channels with over 300,000 followers combined.
- Job alerts are sent to over 81,000 email members weekly.
- Employers have access to a salary survey compiled by Veterinary Jobs Marketplace.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The administrators review job ads before they go live which means there might be a delay before they are published.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as Job Bank and Vetjobs Canada.
- The site lacks job board syndication.
- There is no resume database of candidates.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Veterinary Jobs Marketplace.
Classic Job Campaign
Double Stack Job Campaign
Triple Stack Job Campaign
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace vs. Vetjobs Canada:
Vetjobs Canada offers employers a free job posting service, whereas Veterinary Jobs Marketplace's pricing starts from US$220.00 per post. Vacancies posted on Vetjobs Canada are visible for 90 days, compared to 28 days on the Veterinary Jobs Marketplace. The latter is, however, the more feature-rich choice, offering employer branding.
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace vs. CVMA-SBCV Chapter Job Board:
While the CVMA-SBCV Chapter job board is the more affordable platform, its pricing is based on character count, and longer ads can quickly become costly. The CVMA-SBCV Chapter job board has a specific focus on the Canadian job market, which may make it a better option for local hiring.
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is Canada's official job board and features a free job posting service. This makes it the more budget-friendly job board, as Veterinary Jobs Marketplace's pricing starts from US$220.00 per post. However, Job Bank is a general job board, whereas Veterinary Jobs Marketplace gives employers access to a niche audience.