Veterinary Jobs Marketplace
From $240.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Job alert emails
Resume database access
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace is a job posting service that includes short, bespoke videos to help employers promote their companies to job seekers. Furthermore, employers can contact the company for free expert advice when creating job campaigns. Step-by-step guides, worksheets, samples, and blog articles are also available to employers.
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace's features include social media postings, email advertising, job ad traffic reports, and job seeker alerts. The site categorizes job ads by state and city, making it easy for job seekers to connect with local employers.
- Veterinary Jobs Marketplace offers employers a targeted hiring approach to reach veterinary professionals.
- Job seekers can filter posts by category, state, and city, improving the visibility of job ads in specified regions.
- The company offers a fast-response email support service to assist employers with posting job ads.
- Veterinary Jobs Marketplace creates a short, tailor-made promotional video to accompany each job ad.
- The site offers copywriting and ad campaign development services to employers.
- The platform's design services are offered at no additional cost.
- Employer branding is included in every job post.
- Veterinary Jobs Marketplace shares posts to their social media channels with over 300,000 followers combined.
- Job alerts are sent to over 81,000 email members weekly.
- Employers have access to a salary survey compiled by Veterinary Jobs Marketplace.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The administrators review job ads before they go live, which means there might be a delay before they go live.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as VetMed Careers.
- The site lacks job board syndication.
- There is no resume database of candidates.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Veterinary Jobs Marketplace.
Classic Job Campaign
Double Stack Job Campaign
Triple Stack Job Campaign
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace vs. AVMA Veterinary Career Center:
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace and AVMA Veterinary Career Center are similar career portals for the veterinary industry. Of the two, AVMA Veterinary Career Center stands out with job board syndication. However, AVMA Veterinary Career Center has a free posting plan, while Veterinary Jobs Marketplace charges $240.00 per post.
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace vs. iHireVeterinary:
While iHireVeterinary gives employers access to a resume database, it is the costlier platform with a single job post costing $349.00. In comparison, Veterinary Jobs Marketplace charges $240.00 per post. Both sites offer advanced employer branding, but Veterinary Jobs Marketplace stands out with social media promotion.
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace vs. VetMed Careers:
VetMed Careers is a more affordable job posting site than Veterinary Jobs Marketplace, charging $125.00 per post. Unlike Veterinary Jobs Marketplace, VetMed Careers features job board syndication, offering employers greater exposure to job seekers. However, Veterinary Jobs Marketplace does share vacancies to its social media pages.