Veterinary Jobs Marketplace
From £180.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
Job alert emails
CV database access
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace is a job posting service that includes short, bespoke videos to help employers promote their companies to potential employees. Employers can also contact the company for free expert advice when creating job campaigns. In addition, step-by-step guides, worksheets, samples, and blog articles are available to employers.
The site offers employers a number of recruitment features, such as social media promotion and extensive company branding services. Job seekers can search for jobs by state and city, making it easy to connect with local employers. However, it is costlier than most similar job boards.
- Veterinary Jobs Marketplace has a dedicated portal for the U.K. and Europe.
- Job seekers can filter posts by category, state, and city, improving the visibility of job ads in specified regions.
- The company offers a fast-response email support service to assist employers with posting job ads.
- Veterinary Jobs Marketplace creates a short, tailor-made promotional video to accompany each job ad.
- The site offers copywriting and ad campaign development services to employers.
- The platform's design services are offered at no additional cost.
- Employer branding is included in every job post.
- Veterinary Jobs Marketplace shares posts to their social media channels with over 300,000 followers combined.
- Job alerts are sent to over 81,000 email members weekly.
- Employers have access to a salary survey compiled by Veterinary Jobs Marketplace.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The administrators review job ads before they go live which means there might be a delay before they go live.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as VetClick and Reed.co.uk.
- The site lacks job board syndication.
- There is no CV database of candidates.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Veterinary Jobs Marketplace.
Classic Job Campaign
Double Stack Job Campaign
Triple Stack Job Campaign
Add On: Veterinary Job Campaign Copy Writing Service
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace vs. British Small Animal Veterinary Association (BSAVA):
Like Veterinary Jobs Marketplace, the BSAVA job board caters to the U.K.'s veterinary industry. The BSAVA is a membership organization, whereas any employer can post a job on Veterinary Jobs Marketplace. Neither platform offers a CV database, but while the former charges £180.00 +VAT per post, BSAVA's pricing is not readily available.
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace vs. VetClick:
VetClick is a similar career platform to Veterinary Jobs Marketplace, allowing employers to advertise U.K. vacancies and connect with veterinary professionals. VetClick is the more affordable platform, offering new employers three free job credits, whereas Veterinary Jobs Marketplace has no free job posting option.
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board for general vacancies, whereas Veterinary Jobs Marketplace is dedicated to veterinary careers and gives employers access to a more specialized audience of professionals. However, the latter is the less affordable platform, as Reed.co.uk has a new customer post for £89.00 +VAT.
What does it cost to post a job on Veterinary Jobs Marketplace?
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace's prices start at £180.00 +VAT per job post.
How do I create an account on Veterinary Jobs Marketplace?
- Go to the Veterinary Jobs Marketplace home page.
- Click on the "Register" button in the image carousel.
- On the next page, click on "Register" again.
- Select "Employer" from the drop-down menu beneath the "I'm a:" heading.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
Where does Veterinary Jobs Marketplace have offices?
- London, U.K.
- Los Angeles, California.
- Brisbane, Australia.
- Las Vegas, Nevada.