Veterinary Jobs Marketplace
From A$320.00 +GST /post.
Social media promotion
Job alert emails
Resume database access
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace is a job posting service that includes short, bespoke videos to help employers promote their companies to potential employees. Employers can also contact the company for free expert advice when creating job campaigns. In addition, step-by-step guides, worksheets, samples, and blog articles are available to employers.
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace offers a number of recruitment features, such as social media promotion, email advertising, and extensive employer branding services. The site has a good number of local vacancies; however, it is costlier than most local competitors.
- Veterinary Jobs Marketplace has a dedicated portal for Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.
- Job seekers can filter posts by category, state, and city, improving the visibility of job ads in specified regions.
- The company offers a fast-response email support service to assist employers with posting job ads.
- Veterinary Jobs Marketplace creates a short, tailor-made promotional video to accompany each job ad.
- The site offers copywriting and ad campaign development services to employers.
- The platform's design services are offered at no additional cost.
- Employer branding is included in every job post.
- Veterinary Jobs Marketplace shares posts to their social media channels which have over 300,000 followers combined.
- Job alerts are sent to over 81,000 email members weekly.
- Employers have access to a salary survey compiled by Veterinary Jobs Marketplace.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The administrators review job ads before they go live which means there might be a delay before they go live.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as AVA Career Connect and VeterinaryCareers.com.au.
- The site lacks job board syndication.
- There is no resume database of candidates.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Veterinary Jobs Marketplace.
Classic Job Campaign
Double Stack Job Campaign
Triple Stack Job Campaign
Add On: Job Campaign Copy Writing Service
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace vs. AVA Career Connect:
Both AVA Career Connect and Veterinary Jobs Marketplace target the same audience of veterinary professionals in Australia. AVA Career Connect's pricing for nonmembers starts at A$180.00 for a basic job post, whereas Veterinary Jobs Marketplace charges A$320.00 +GST per post, making the former the more budget-friendly option.
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace vs. VeterinaryCareers.com.au:
VeterinaryCareers.com.au and Veterinary Jobs Marketplace both use social media platforms to advertise vacancies. VeterinaryCareers.com.au is more affordable than Veterinary Jobs Marketplace, with prices starting at A$9.99 per post. However, VeterinaryCareers.com.au lacks the employer branding services offered by Veterinary Jobs Marketplace.
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a job board hosted by the Australian government. Unlike Veterinary Jobs Marketplace, the platform is free, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. However, Workforce Australia is a general job posting site, while Veterinary Jobs Marketplace is a better option for reaching veterinary professionals.
What does it cost to post a job on Veterinary Jobs Marketplace?
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace's prices start at A320.00 +GST per job post.
How do I create an account on Veterinary Jobs Marketplace?
- Go to the Veterinary Jobs Marketplace home page.
- Click on the "Register" button in the image carousel.
- Select "Employer" from the drop-down menu beneath the "I'm a:" heading.
- On the next page, click on "Register" again.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
Where does Veterinary Jobs Marketplace have offices?
- Brisbane, Australia.
- Los Angeles, California.
- Las Vegas, Nevada.
- London, U.K.