Standard Job Listing (Self-posting)
Standard Job Listing (Assisted posting)
Social Media Package
VeterinaryCareers.com.au is an Australian career portal that hosts a job board and provides up-to-date industry news and information about veterinary careers across the globe. The site offers employers a centralized platform to showcase working opportunities for recently qualified and experienced veterinary professionals.
The job board is competitively priced and lets veterinary practices from around the world easily post opportunities. The site also features a CV database, an advanced search function, and candidate management tools, and promotes job posts on social media. However, jobs posted on the site are only displayed for 14 days.
- Their job board lets you find full-time, part-time, overseas, and locum positions all in one place.
- The site is competitively priced compared to other vet job posting sites, such as Veterinary Jobs Marketplace.
- The platform offers assisted posting services to companies and practices.
- VeterinaryCareers.com.au offers several other resources, such as career coaching, conference dates, and research grant information.
- The platform offers a candidate database as well as advanced search options.
- Positions advertised on the site aren't limited to Australia.
- The site offers social media packages for employers.
- Employers can utilize the site's candidate management tools to check and track applications to their vacancies.
- Only registered members can post jobs to their job board.
- Job posts are only posted for 14 days at a time.
Although we were unable to find any online reviews for VeterinaryCareers.com.au, they have received a 5 out of 5-star rating on their Facebook page based on the opinion of seven reviewers.
How to Post a Job on VeterinaryCareers.com.au:
Five easy steps for posting a job on VeterinaryCareers.com.au.
Posting a job on VeterinaryCareers.com.au.
Select "Post a Job."
Navigate to the VeterinaryCareers.com.au home page. Then, hover over "Employer Panel" in the top menu bar and select "Post a Job."
Create an account.
You'll then be required to register an account with VeterinaryCareers.com.au. Select "Not a member? Register" to proceed to the online registration form, fill it in, and then select "REGISTER" at the bottom of the page.
Select "POST A JOB" to create your job post.
After logging in to your account, you will land on the pricing page. Click on the "POST A JOB" button in the top-right corner.
Fill in your job description.
Enter the required information about your job posting, including the job title, salary, location, and posting dates.
You can select your posting package in the form provided.
Preview your post.
Click on the "PREVIEW" button. Make sure that you've included all of the required information and that you've selected the correct posting package. Then, select "PUBLISH LISTING" at the bottom of the page.
Pay for your job posting.
With VeterinaryCareers.com.au, you can either pay via PayPal or Stripe. Select your preferred payment method, confirm the amounts, and then select "PLACE ORDER."
Once payment has gone through, your job will be posted to the VeterinaryCareers.com.au job board.
VeterinaryCareers.com.au vs. Veterinary Jobs Marketplace:
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace is a veterinary job posting site that offers global advertising campaigns in three regions of the world. Their Australian site is comparatively expensive to VeterinaryCareers.com.au, with their premium job posting costing A$320.00 +GST versus the A$59.99 you would pay for a posting through VeterinaryCareers.com.au.
VeterinaryCareers.com.au vs. AVA Career Connect:
AVA Career Connect, the job board of the Australian Veterinary Association, offers a wider range of posting products than VeterinaryCareers.com.au, including a free plan for posting locum positions. While AVA Career Connect also offers discounted pricing for members, its paid job postings are far costlier than VeterinaryCareers.com.au's.
VeterinaryCareers.com.au vs. Workforce Australia:
Unlike VeterinaryCareers.com.au, Workforce Australia is completely free. However, Workforce Australia does not offer additional options, such as social media promotion. The advantage of VeterinaryCareers.com.au is its niche audience, which may make it easier for employers to find qualified candidates faster.
What is VeterinaryCareers.com.au?
VeterinaryCareers.com.au is an Australian job posting site that matches veterinarians with positions throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and the rest of the world. They provide a niche job board as well as job posting services for veterinary practices, hospitals, companies, and outreach programs.
What does it cost to post a job on VeterinaryCareers.com.au?
VeterinaryCareers.com.au's pricing starts from A$29.99 per job posting. They also offer an assisted job posting option as well as social media campaigns.
How do I create an account on VeterinaryCareers.com.au?
- Navigate to the VeterinaryCareers.com.au home page.
- Hover over "Employer Panel" in the header menu.
- Select "Employer Registration."
- Then, fill in the online registration form.
- Select "REGISTER" to register an account with VeterinaryCareers.com.au.