Vet Record Careers
£550.00 +VAT /post.
30 - 90 days.
Social media promotion
Targeted candidate email alerts
Vet Record Careers is the official job posting site of Veterinary Record, an online academic journal hosted by the British Veterinary Association (BVA). The platform advertises a wide variety of veterinary positions, covering all sectors, specialties, and career levels.
While the job board offers a standard set of recruitment tools, its paid plans are more costly than some of its niche competitors, such as Veterinary Jobs Marketplace. However, the platform gives employers access to a specialized network of more than 18,000 veterinary professionals.
- There are several job posting plans available to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can advertise vacancies aimed at early-career, qualified, practicing, and experienced job seekers.
- The job board offers BVA members a 20% discount on all job posting plans.
- Companies can add their company logo to listings to aid brand awareness.
- Vacancies can be featured on the platform's home page and listed at the top of search results for increased exposure.
- The Experienced package promotes listings alongside veterinary journals on the Wiley Online Library.
- Companies can place job ads in Vet Record's print publication for maximum visibility.
- The subscription packages include campaign management, automated job postings, and enhanced branding options.
- Vet Record Careers does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Listings aren't promoted on the platform's social media pages.
- The job board lacks candidate matching tools and access to a CV database.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job sites.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Vet Record Careers.
30-Day Plan Pricing
60-Day Plan Pricing
90-Day Plan Pricing
£550.00 +VAT /post.
£699.00 +VAT /post.
£799.00 +VAT /post.
£650.00 +VAT /post.
£799.00 +VAT /post.
£899.00 +VAT /post.
£1,270.00 +VAT /post.
£1,419.00 +VAT /post.
£1,519.00 +VAT /post.
£1,918.00 +VAT /post.
£2,067.00 +VAT /post.
£2,167.00 +VAT /post.
Add on: Premium Job
*The platform also has several monthly subscription packages available.
How To Post a Job on Vet Record Careers:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Vet Record Careers.
Posting a job on Vet Record Careers.
Start the job posting process.
From the home page, click "Advertise with us" on the right-hand side of the top menu.
Select a job posting plan.
Peruse the available job posting packages and click on "Select" next to the post duration of your chosen plan.
Create an employer account.
On the next page, click on "Create an account" and complete the online registration form. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue."
Create your job post.
Select your preferred job posting plan again and follow the steps to create your listing, clicking on "Next" to proceed to the next section.
Add the job title and location before clicking on "Next."
Add the vacancy description and summary, and click on "Next."
Add the salary, location description, and company logo. Then, click on "Next."
Select the job category, role type, and contract type before clicking on "Next."
Choose how you'd like to receive applications and click on "Next."
If desired, upgrade your listing by ticking the "Premium Job" box, and click on "Save and continue."
Finalize your order.
Review your basket to ensure you've selected the correct job posting plan. Then, click on "Checkout." To proceed to the payment section, click on "Pay online" and then select "Continue to payment."
On the next page, add your billing information to the online form before clicking on "Save." You'll then be able to complete your purchase.
Vet Record Careers vs. Vet Times Jobs:
Vet Record Careers and Vet Times Jobs both offer targeted email alerts and employer branding, but the latter is slightly more feature-rich, with social media promotion and skill-matching tools. While Vet Times Jobs allows employers to post locum jobs for free, its paid plans are slightly costlier, charging £595.00 +VAT per post.
Vet Record Careers vs. British Small Animal Veterinary Association (BSAVA) Job Board:
Like Vet Record Careers, the BSAVA job board gives companies access to a niche pool of veterinary talent. While only members of BSAVA can post jobs on its platform, Vet Record Careers is open to all employers and offers a larger range of hiring tools, such as promoted listings and targeted email alerts.
Vet Record Careers vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library is a general job board with a large local reach. In comparison, Vet Record Careers caters to a smaller, but more targeted network of veterinary professionals. However, CV-Library is significantly more affordable than Vet Record Careers, charging £75.00 +VAT for a single listing. The site also offers CV searches, which the latter lacks.