Vet Times Jobs
From £595.00 +VAT /post.
Free to post locum positions.
Job post duration
From 28 days.
Job writing support
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
Phone, email, and live chat.
The self-proclaimed biggest veterinary jobs website in the U.K., Vet Times Jobs aims to help employers recruit the best talent for a range of veterinary positions. The platform is a division of Vet Times, a daily print and online publication that features the latest veterinary news, resources, career events, and recruitment listings in the U.K.
Compared to other top veterinary job boards, Vet Times Jobs is more expensive but does offer a comprehensive range of recruitment services, such as social media promotion, targeted emails, a skills-matching database, and job-writing support.
- Vet Times Jobs allows employers to post full-time, part-time, and temporary veterinary jobs at all career levels.
- The site features several print and online job posting packages.
- Employers can advertise locum jobs for free.
- The Silver and Gold package jobs are live for 90 days.
- Jobs are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- All packages include job-writing support.
- The Bronze package allows company branding such as adding the employer's logo and other images to job posts.
- The Silver and Gold packages offer social media promotion services.
- The Gold package gives employers access to a skill-matching database and a campaign manager.
- The platform features hiring resources, such as articles on furloughing workers and reviewing CVs.
- The site has a mobile app designed for employers and job seekers.
- Vet Times Jobs is costly compared to competitors such as Reed.co.uk.
- The Bronze package's job posts are only live for 28 days.
- The platform has limited payment options.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Vet Times Jobs, the platform has been used by several top-tier organizations, such as the University of Liverpool, Parkhill Vets, University of Cambridge, and White Cross Vets.
From £3,145.00 +VAT
Vet Times Jobs vs. Vet Record Careers:
Like Vet Times Jobs, Vet Record Careers advertises local veterinary roles and offers featured listings for increased visibility. At £595.00 +VAT per post, Vet Times Jobs is slightly costlier than Vet Record Careers, which charges £550.00 +VAT per post. Of the two, only Vet Times Jobs features social media promotion,
Vet Times Jobs vs. Veterinary Jobs Marketplace:
While Vet Times Jobs and Veterinary Jobs Marketplace both specialize in veterinary jobs, the latter is a global job site that also caters to North America, Asia, and Australia. Both sites offer social media promotion and targeted emails, but Vet Times Jobs outweighs Veterinary Jobs Marketplace with more comprehensive services.
Vet Times Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a well-known general job board in the U.K. In comparison, Vet Times Jobs is more niche and advertises veterinary vacancies. Although Reed.co.uk is the more affordable option, charging £89.00 +VAT for a new customer post, Vet Times Jobs may be the better choice for finding more suitable candidates faster.
What does it cost to post a job on Vet Times Jobs?
Vet Times Jobs' pricing starts at £595.00 +VAT for their Bronze package. The platform also allows employers to post locum positions for free, as well as several other job posting packages.