1 Job Slot
3 Job Slots
10 Job Slots
Resume Search + Job Slot
Contact for quote.
iHireVeterinary is a good service for small businesses that do not need many job slots. It is focused on the U.S. job market and offers employers the ability to both post vacancies and search the resume bank. The site also features job posting resources to assist employers with writing and posting their vacancies.
- The website and user dashboard are intuitive and easy to use.
- iHireVeterinary is suitable for small and large businesses.
- Job slots are interchangeable on the iHire network and can be easily edited and changed.
- The website is mobile-compatible.
- Employer branding is available for increased awareness.
- All job ads include branded email alerts, automatic refreshes, prescreening, SEO, and sharing to social media.
- Applicant management is available on the dashboard.
- Job posting resources are available.
- iHireVeterinary features a resume database of veterinary professionals.
- The monthly fees are high.
- Employers will need to pay for access to the resume database.
- Job seekers need to sign up for a free or paid account to view posts.
- Applicant tracking system integration is only available with the custom package.
- The website is not accessible outside the U.S.
The iHire company is accredited with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. However, the company has received a customer rating of 1 out of 5 stars, based on four customer reviews on BBB. These customer reviews complain of poor customer service and a lack of response on job postings as job seekers are expected to pay to view full job posts.
However, on Sitejabber, iHire has a rating of 4.3 out of 5, with over 450 reviews. Customers were happy with the intuitive user interface and the targeted hiring. However, some customers noted a lack of applicants for their positions, or unqualified applicants applying.
iHireVeterinary also has a testimonials page with satisfied customer reviews.
How to Post a Job on iHireVeterinary:
Follow these simple steps to post your next vacancy on iHireVeterinary.
Posting a job on iHireVeterinary.
Create an account.
Click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the home page. You will be prompted to log in to your account or create one.
Add a job.
Go to your iHire dashboard and click "Add Job." Enter your job details and use the Job Optimizer tool. Enter job application details. Review your information and click "Post Job Now."
iHireVeterinary vs. Veterinary Jobs Marketplace:
While both iHireVeterinary and Veterinary Jobs Marketplace are industry-specific job boards, the latter is more affordable than iHireVeterinary with a starting price of $220.00 per post compared to $349.00 per month. Users on Veterinary Jobs Marketplace can also add bespoke videos to introduce their companies, a feature iHireVeterinary lacks.
iHireVeterinary vs. My Veterinary Job Board:
My Veterinary Job Board is a more affordable option, with a starting price of $100.00 for a single job post, which also includes access to their resume database. By contrast, iHireVeterinary requires an additional fee to access its resume database, and its prices start at $349.00 per month, making it the costlier choice.
iHireVeterinary vs. American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA):
iHireVeterinary and AAHA both feature targeted job posting sites, but AAHA is more affordable, with prices starting at $99.00 per post. It is a well-established organization with a resume database and monthly or three-monthly job posting options. In contrast, iHireVeterinary charges $349.00 per post.
Jan 01, 1999
41 E. All Saints St., Frederick, MD 21701-5619
Number of Employees
What does iHireVeterinary offer?
iHireVeterinary is a veterinary job posting site with solutions for both small and large businesses, including email alerts, resume database access, and social media promotion.
How much does it cost to post a job on iHireVeterinary?
iHireVeterinary's pricing starts at $349.00 per month for one job slot.
How do I create an iHireVeterinary account?
- Go to iHireVeterinary.
- Hover over "Employer."
- Click on "Register."
- Fill in the details.
- Click "Continue."
How can I edit an iHireVeterinary job posting?
- Log in to your iHireVeterinary account.
- Click on “Manage Jobs” on your dashboard.
- Under “Actions,” click on “Manage” next to the job you want to edit.
- Click “Edit Job.”
- Edit title, description, summary, and display from the job details page.
- Click “Save Changes.”
How can I delete an iHireVeterinary job posting?
- Log in to your iHireVeterinary account.
- Click on “Manage Jobs.”
- Click on the job you want to delete.
- Click on "Archive" to deactivate your posting.
How do I find the best applicants on iHireVeterinary?
- Keep your iHireVeterinary ad under 700 words long.
- Write short sentences to keep the reader's attention.
- Communicate your fair-hiring practices.
- Provide specific requirements and expectations.
- Keep a logical structure.