My Veterinary Job Board
From $149.00 /post.
Job post duration
Searchable resume database
Job ad distribution
Phone and email.
My Veterinary Job Board offers employers access to a niche audience of professionals in the veterinary sciences across the U.S. There are several job posting plans to choose from, but they are all subscription-based. While there is no free plan or free trial, the packages are competitively priced and include access to a resume database.
However, the site lacks some advanced hiring tools, such as candidate matching, as well as job post distribution to other sites, highlighted job ads, and social media promotion.
- Employers can choose from several job posting plans, with discounted rates for multiple job postings.
- All plans include access to a resume database.
- The platform is more affordable than several competitors, such as iHireVeterinary.
- Employers can track their job ads, job views, applications, and apply metrics using a simple online dashboard.
- Listings can be distributed to the site's affiliated job boards, including VeterinaryJobs.com.
- The site offers several resources for job seekers and employers, including salary guides, resume tools, and video tutorials.
- All subscription plans auto-renew but can be canceled at any time.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site lacks advanced hiring tools, such as candidate matching.
- There is no option to enhance job ads for increased visibility.
We were unable to find any online reviews of My Veterinary Job Board.
30-Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30-Day Job Posting + Veterinary Job Board Network
Job Flash Package + Veterinary Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
*The job board also offers discounted bulk job ad packs.
My Veterinary Job Board vs. iHireVeterinary:
iHireVeterinary attracts more website traffic than My Veterinary Job Board but is also the costlier of the two, charging $349.00 per post per month. While My Veterinary Job Board offers better value for money with resume searches and job ad distribution iHireVeterinary allows employers to add prescreening questions to job posts.
My Veterinary Job Board vs. AVMA Veterinary Career Center:
AVMA Veterinary Career Center has a wider reach than My Veterinary Job Board, representing more than 95,000 veterinary professionals in the U.S. and attracting on average more than 700,000 website visitors each month. However, My Veterinary Job Board is more affordable, charging $149.00 per post compared to the former's free posting plan.
My Veterinary Job Board vs. FurWork:
Unlike My Veterinary Job Board, FurWork is completely free, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. My Veterinary Job Board, on the other hand, offers a wider range of helpful resources and tools for both employers and job seekers, including salary guides, a searchable resume database, and job ad distribution.