My Veterinary Job Board
From $100.00 /mo.
Searchable resume database
Phone and email.
My Veterinary Job Board offers employers access to a niche audience of professionals in the veterinary sciences across the U.S. There are several job posting plans to choose from, but they are all subscription-based. While there is no free plan or free trial, the packages are competitively priced and include access to a resume database.
However, the site lacks some advanced hiring tools, such as candidate matching, as well as job post distribution to other sites, highlighted job ads, and social media promotion.
- Employers can choose from several job posting plans, with discounted rates for multiple job postings.
- All plans include access to a resume database.
- The platform is more affordable than leading competitors such as iHireVeterinary and American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Employers can track their job ads, job views, applications, and apply metrics using a simple online dashboard.
- The site offers several resources for job seekers and employers, including salary guides, resume tools, and video tutorials.
- All subscription plans auto-renew but can be canceled at any time.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site lacks advanced hiring tools, such as candidate matching.
- Job postings are not distributed to other sites or promoted on social media.
- There is no option to enhance job ads for increased visibility.
- The platform is limited to the U.S.
My Veterinary Job Board has received three Google reviews and a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. Users praised the platform's ease of use and described it as a great resource for finding veterinary professionals and open positions.
Single Job Posting Subscription
3 Job Postings Subscription
5 Job Postings Subscription
10 Job Postings Subscription
Unlimited Job Postings Subscription
How to Post a Job on My Veterinary Job Board:
Six easy steps for posting a job on My Veterinary Job Board.
Posting a job on My Veterinary Job Board.
Click on "Post a Job."
Go to the My Veterinary Jobs home page, hover over "For Employers" in the menu bar, and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create an account.
Complete and submit the online form beneath "Create Employer Profile" or select a social login to register an account on the platform.
Select a product.
Review the different subscription plans and select the one that best suits your needs.
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with details about the position you want to advertise, including the job title, description, and location, and select an application method and expiration date. When complete, click on "PREVIEW."
Review your job ad.
Ensure that the information in your job ad is correct. Click on "POST" when you're ready to proceed with the listing.
Click on "EDIT" to return to the previous step and make any changes.
Make the payment.
Review your order and enter a discount code, if you have one. The only payment method offered is by credit card. Click on "PLACE ORDER" to proceed to the payment portal and complete the purchase.
My Veterinary Job Board vs. iHireVeterinary:
iHireVeterinary attracts more website traffic than My Veterinary Job Board but is also the costlier of the two. While My Veterinary Job Board offers better value, with resume database searches included in all plans, employers have access to more features with iHireVeterinary, including prescreening and sharing to social media.
My Veterinary Job Board vs. American Veterinary Medical Association:
The American Veterinary Medical Association has a wider reach than My Veterinary Job Board, representing more than 95,000 veterinary professionals in the U.S. and attracting on average more than 700,000 website visitors each month. However, My Veterinary Job Board is more affordable when it comes to standard job postings.
My Veterinary Job Board vs. FurWork:
Unlike My Veterinary Job Board, FurWork is completely free, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. My Veterinary Job Board, on the other hand, offers a wider range of helpful resources and tools for both employers and job seekers, including salary guides, a searchable resume database, and video tutorials.
What is My Veterinary Job Board?
My Veterinary Job Board is a niche career portal for veterinary professionals in the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on My Veterinary Job Board?
My Veterinary Job Board's pricing starts at $100.00 per month.
How do I create an account on My Veterinary Job Board?
- Go to My Veterinary Job Board's website.
- Click on "SIGN UP" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the account type "Employer."
- Complete and submit the online form or select a social login to sign in.
How can I delete my job post on My Veterinary Job Board?
- Log in to your account.
- Select the "Job Postings" tab on your account page.
- Find the job post you want to remove and move your cursor over the listing so that it is highlighted.
- Click on "Delete."
- Confirm your decision by selecting "DELETE JOB" in the pop-up window.