30-day Job Posting
Premium Job Posting Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30-day Job Posting + Veterinary Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
Bulk Job Flash Package (5 job postings)
Job Posting Upgrades:
Spotlight Upgrade (highlighted ad)
Preferred Upgrade (maximum exposure)
TalentBoost Upgrade (U.S.-based jobs only)
Veterans Upgrade (post jobs to top veteran, military, and government job boards)
Diversity Upgrade (U.S.-based jobs only)
Social Upgrade (U.S.-based jobs only)
VeterinaryJobs.com is a job board that lists thousands of jobs for veterinary professionals across the U.S., Canada, and further afield. They offer a range of upgrades to boost job visibility and reach specific candidates, such as veterans and minorities. Employers can also opt for their jobs to be shared across a network of veterinary job boards.
- Veterinaryjobs.com lists almost 17,000 veterinary vacancies across the U.S., Canada, Australia, the U.K., and more.
- Jobs for veterinarians, veterinary assistants and technicians, practice managers, receptionists, and more, can be listed.
- A wide selection of job posting packages and upgrades are offered, with something to suit everyone's budgets and needs.
- Jobs posted to the site can also be shared with over 1,000 national, niche, and local job boards for increased exposure.
- Employers can browse resumes for free and only pay when they want to contact suitable candidates.
- Local customer support is available.
- Employers can choose to post anonymous vacancies.
- Detailed company profiles can be created.
- Employers can opt to allow online applications that will be stored in their accounts.
- All job posting upgrades are available for U.S.-based jobs.
- It is more costly than other job boards, such as The Vet Service and FurWork, that offer free postings.
- Vacancies cannot be filtered by city or company, making it harder for job seekers to find you.
- There is no trial or free plan available.
We were unable to find any online reviews of VeterinaryJobs.com.
How to Post a Job on VeterinaryJobs.com:
Seven easy steps to post a job on VeterinaryJobs.com.
Posting a job on VeterinaryJobs.com.
Go to VeterinaryJobs.com.
Navigate to the VeterinaryJobs.com home page.
Click on "Post a Job."
You'll find the blue "Post a Job" button in the top-right of the page. Click on it to proceed to the next page.
Choose a package.
Read through the different packages on offer and pick the best one for your posting requirements. Click on the blue "Get Started" or "Buy" button to purchase your package.
VeterinaryJobs.com offers basic postings, as well as packages that include highlighted job ads, exposure to other sites in the job board network, and more.
Single resume purchases and discounted bulk job postings are also available.
Create an account.
Complete the "New Users Create an Account" form to register.
Create your job ad.
Fill out all the fields to complete your job posting.
Click on the posting package you'd like or select "View complete product list" to view your options.
Choose the settings for your job post. Here you will enter a job name that will serve as your reference for the posting, and you may also opt to post anonymously or add a link to the company profile.
Provide the basic details of your job, including the company name, position title, company logo, and more.
Write a compelling job description, but omit your contact details from this field to avoid spam.
Enter your job requirements, including the qualifications, personality traits, and strengths ideal candidates should possess.
Provide the job details, such as the duration, travel requirements, salary, and more.
Enter the job location.
Provide the details of a contact person.
To receive applications through the job board, select "Allow Online Applications."
Click on "Preview" to view your posting and "Continue" when you are done.
Choose additional upgrades for your job ad.
To increase exposure and ensure more top-quality candidates see your job posting, select additional upgrades. Once you've chosen your upgrades, click on "Add Upgrades" at the bottom of the page.
To skip this step, scroll to the end of the page and click on "No Thanks."
Pay for your posting.
Finalize your order by entering your payment details and clicking on "Pay by Credit Card" or "Pay by Check/Invoice" depending on your preferred payment method.
VeterinaryJobs.com vs. The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA):
While VeterinaryJobs.com lists jobs outside the U.S., the AVMA caters to U.S. job seekers and employers only. Both job boards share postings to partner sites, but AVMA offers more packages and pricing tiers for members and nonmembers. AVMA resume databases are only accessible with a live posting, but anyone can view resumes on VeterinaryJobs.com.
VeterinaryJobs.com vs. The American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM):
The ACVIM and VeterinaryJobs.com offer similar pricing and packages, but while the ACVIM caters exclusively to the U.S., VeterinaryJobs.com has a wider reach. In addition, the ACVIM provides limited job sharing, unlike VeterinaryJobs.com that shares jobs across a wide network.
VeterinaryJobs.com vs. FurWork:
FurWork is a free, basic veterinary job board without the wide range of packages and upgrades VeterinaryJobs.com boasts. With only one free plan available, FurWork lacks the flexibility VeterinaryJobs.com offers. FurWork does not provide a resume database. Like VeterinaryJobs.com, they also allow postings from countries outside the U.S.
How much does it cost to post a job on VeterinaryJobs.com?
Depending on the package and the additional upgrades you select, pricing ranges between $249.00 and $1,119.00 to post a job on VeterinaryJobs.com.
How do I create an account on VeterinaryJobs.com?
- Navigate to the home page.
- Click on "Employers" at the top of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, select "My Account."
- Fill in your details in the "New Users Create an Account" form.
- Click on "Create My Account" when you are done.