Externship 90 Day Online Posting
30 Day Nationwide Online Job Posting
60 Day Nationwide Online Job Posting
90 Day Nationwide Online Job Posting
3 Pack-30 Day Nationwide Online Job Postings
5 Pack-30 Day Nationwide Online Job Postings
10 Pack-30 Day Nationwide Online Job Postings
Enhancement - Post Online Job Listing Immediately
Enhancement - Digital Job Video
Enhancement - Featured Job
*The platform also offers a print ad with an additional online posting option.
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) is a veterinary career platform featuring resources, services, and information for those practicing veterinary medicine. The site's Veterinary Career Center (VCC) offers a leading job board for veterinary professionals in the U.S.
- Employers can reach thousands of qualified candidates via the site's career network.
- AVMA members can list job postings at discounted prices.
- Employers can choose between 30-, 60-, and 90-day job postings.
- A live job posting allows employers access to a database featuring over 3,000 resumes.
- Employers receive matching candidate profiles and resume alerts via email.
- Syndication of job postings to partner sites is included.
- There is no limit on job ad text length.
- Job postings contain live links to employers' websites.
- An option to list jobs in the association's print media publication is available.
- A free online job posting is only offered alongside a purchased, concurrently running AVMA print media post.
- AVMA members and nonmembers pay to post listings on the site's job board.
- Employers only get access to the resume database if they have an active, paid job posting.
- Employer branding and high visibility job posting tips are only available to members.
The American Veterinary Medical Association has been in existence since 1863 and its reputation is well established. To our knowledge, their site has not attracted any negative user reviews. The AVMA's Facebook page has more than 250,000 likes, and all of the reviews and comments are positive.
How to Post a Job on AVMA:
Four easy steps for posting a job on AVMA.
Posting a job on AVMA.
Go to avma.org.
Navigate to the American Veterinary Medical Association home page.
Go to the "Post a Job" page.
In the top-right corner of the page is a "Careers" option. Selecting it will open a drop-down menu. Click on the "Post a job" button.
Click on "POST JOBS."
Under the "Employer" tab, select the "POST JOBS" option.
Log in or create an account.
You will need to log in or create an account with the American Veterinary Medical Association before you can confirm the details of your job post.
American Veterinary Medical Association vs. ACVIM Career Center:
With its network of more than 95,000 veterinarians across the U.S., the American Veterinary Medical Association offers a larger audience than the ACVIM Career Center, which provides access to a network of just over 3,000 veterinarians. The latter is also costlier, with a starting price of $495.00 per post.
American Veterinary Medical Association vs. American Animal Hospital Association Career Center:
The American Animal Hospital Association Career Center (AAHA) and American Veterinary Medical Association both offer a range of job posting plans, including access to a resume database, and discounted pricing for members. However, AHAA's basic posting is more affordable than American Veterinary Medical Association's.
American Veterinary Medical Association vs. iHireVeterinary:
iHireVeterinary and the American Veterinary Medical Association both target a niche audience of veterinarians in the U.S. and offer job posting services and access to a resume database. However, American Veterinary Medical Association offers better value with a lower starting price and a selection of job post upgrades and employer branding options.
What does the American Veterinary Medical Association do?
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) is a professional organization for veterinarians. The organization represents veterinarians in all types of practices and works to educate and support active veterinarians.
How many veterinarians are members of the AVMA?
The AVMA has over 91,000 active members worldwide.
How much does it cost to post a job with the American Veterinary Medical Association?
American Veterinary Medical Association's pricing starts from $193.00 for a 30-day member posting. The platform offers a range of bulk posting plans and upgrades.
What is AVMA accreditation?
AVMA accreditation is a formal accreditation from the American Veterinary Medical Association. Colleges and universities with a veterinary program can apply for accreditation to certify that they meet the non-governmental education standards that are set by their peers.
How do I create an American Veterinary Medical Association account?
- Go to avma.org.
- Click on "Career Center."
- Scroll down to "Employers," and click on "Post a Job."
- Scroll down the page and click on "REGISTER NOW."
- Fill out the company registration form.
How can I edit an American Veterinary Medical Association job posting?
Your job postings can be edited on the "Manage Jobs" page of your account.
How can I delete an American Veterinary Medical Association job posting?
Your job postings can be deleted on the "Manage Jobs" page of your account.
What kind of jobs can I post on the American Veterinary Medical Association website?
You can post any veterinary related jobs on the American Veterinary Medical Association website.