Job Flash™ Package Plus Upgrades
90 Day Job Flash™ Package Plus Upgrades
30 Day Ultimate Recruitment Package
Single Resume Purchase
Established in 1933, the has supported the U.S.'s animal hospitals for over 85 years and is a well-established organization. Their career center offers employers a comprehensive range of job posting plans to suit different recruitment needs and ensure that employers attract the best candidates for their roles.
The platform is a valuable resource for employers in the veterinary industry; however, discounts are only available to members and the platform lacks a free job posting option.
- AAHA Career Center is a niche job posting site dedicated to veterinary careers.
- The platform features a resume database of candidates.
- The site offers 30- and 90-day job posting options.
- The "Job Flash Package" emails job posts to over 3,000 veterinary professionals.
- The "TalentBoost Upgrade" distributes job posts to over 1,000 national, niche, and local job boards.
- The "Social Upgrade" shares job posts to Twitter feeds, over 10,300 Twitter Jobs channels, and Linkedin.
- The employer dashboard features applicant management tools.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as ACVIM and iHireVeterinary.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Discounts are only available to AAHA members.
- The premium packages and additional upgrades can quickly make the platform costly.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the AAHA Career Center. However, the AAHA is a well-established organization and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
How to Post a Job on AAHA Career Center:
Six easy steps for posting a job on AAHA Career Center.
Posting a Job on AAHA Career Center.
Navigate to the AAHA Career Center home page.
From the home page, hover over "Employers" in the top-right corner of the page and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
Create your account.
Scroll down and fill out the "New Users Create an Account" form with your details. Then, click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
Select a job posting plan.
From your employer dashboard, click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, select a job posting package by checking the appropriate corresponding box.
Create your job post.
Scroll down and fill out the online form with your vacancy details, such as job description, job duration, job requirements, location, and application details. Once complete, click on "CONTINUE."
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
You can click on "PREVIEW" to see an example of your job post as it will appear on the job board.
Select additional upgrades.
Choose from the list of optional upgrades to increase your job posts' exposure by checking the corresponding boxes of the upgrades that you would like to add. Then, click on "Add Upgrades."
If you do not require any upgrades, simply click on "No Thanks."
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order and select a payment method. Employers have the option to pay by credit card, invoice, or PayPal. Enter your details and complete the payment.
Once the payment has been processed, you job post will be added to the AAHA Career Center job board.
AAHA Career Center vs. American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA):
Both the AAHA and the AVMA are membership organizations that feature a job posting service. Both platforms feature a resume database, job post syndication to partner job boards, and discounts for members. AVMA pricing starts from $193.00 for members compared to $99.00 with AAHA Career Center, making the latter the more affordable option.
AAHA Career Center vs. American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM):
ACVIM is the costlier job board with pricing starting from $495.00 for a 30-day job posting, whereas AAHA Career Center costs $199.00 for nonmembers. Both platforms feature a resume database of candidates, and although there is an overlap between their audiences, ACVIM has a more specialist focus on internal medicine.
AAHA Career Center vs. VetMed Careers:
VetMed Careers and AAHA Career Center are similar platforms that employers can use to advertise veterinary vacancies across the U.S. Both platforms offer job post syndication and resume database access. AAHA Career Center offers a greater range of job posting plans and upgrades for increased exposure compared to VetMed Careers.
What is the American Animal Hospital Association?
The American Animal Hospital Association is an organization for those in the business of animal care. The AAHA Career Center is its career portal where employers can post vacancies and connect with qualified veterinary professionals across the country.
How much does it cost to post a job on AHHA Career Center?
AAHA Career Center's pricing starts from $199.00 for a basic posting for nonmembers. Members enjoy discounted rates and the platform also offers more comprehensive packages and upgrades for increased job ad exposure.
How do I create an account on AAHA Career Center?
- Go to the AAHA Career Center home page.
- Hover over "Employers" and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the "New Users Create an Account" form with your details.
- Click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
How do I delete a job post on the American Animal Hospital Association?
- Log in to your AAHA Career Center account.
- Click on "delete" next to the job post that you would like to remove.
- Confirm your decision by clicking on "OK."