ACVIM Career Center
From US$495.00 /post.
Up to 90-days.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
The ACVIM Career Center provides employers with access to over 3,000 veterinary professionals in North America. The platform features a range of job posting plans to suit different recruitment needs and has a specific focus on veterinary internal medicine, making it a good platform for targeted hiring.
However, ACVIM has a small presence in Canada, and at the time of writing, there are only ten local vacancies listed on the site. In addition, the platform is costlier than most competitors and lacks social media promotion and job board syndication. A local veterinary job board may better serve Canadian employers.
- Employers can choose 30, 60, and 90-day job postings.
- Each job ad includes a company logo.
- Job ads on all packages are included in a newsflash.
- Employers can choose to have their job posts highlighted in job search results.
- The Experienced and Specialist plans allow employers access to a resume database.
- More than 3,000 veterinary professionals have signed up for the network.
- The ACVIM Career Center targets passive job seekers as well.
- The platform is more targeted than its competitors, Vetjobs Canada and CVMA-SBCV Chapter job board.
- Employers can choose to use job posting templates.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Access to a resume database is only granted to employers on the more costly Experienced and Specialist plans.
- ACVIM does not use its considerable social media following to promote job posts.
- The platform is less affordable than most of its competitors.
- ACVIM has a relatively small audience compared to other niche job boards.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, but it has an A+ rating. We were unable to find reviews of the Career Center.
30 Day Pricing
60 Day Pricing
90 Day Pricing
ACVIM Career Center vs. Vetjobs Canada:
Vetjobs Canada caters exclusively to the Canadian job market, whereas ACVIM caters to both the U.S. and Canada. However, Vetjobs Canada offers a free job posting option, which ACVIM lacks, making it the more affordable platform. In addition, it is the better job board for local hiring as ACVIM caters primarily to the U.S. job market.
ACVIM Career Center vs. CVMA-SBCV Chapter Job Board:
CVMA-SBCV Chapter is a less traditional job board than ACVIM and features a complicated pricing structure based on the number of characters in classified ads. ACVIM is a more targeted platform for veterinary internal medicine and offers employers access to a specialized network of professionals, although its presence in Canada is limited.
ACVIM Career Center vs. Veterinary Jobs Marketplace:
Veterinary Jobs Marketplace is more affordable than ACVIM, charging US$220.00 per post, compared to ACVIM's price of US$495.00 per post, making the former the better option for employers on a tight budget. Both platforms have a small presence in Canada, but Veterinary Jobs Marketplace features social media promotion and tailor-made videos for job posts, which ACVIM lacks.