From C$287.00 /post.
60 and 90-Day options.
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
Founded in 2008, TalentEgg is a well-established job board that allows employers to engage with top students, graduates, and early career professionals across Canada. The platform helps employers source and hire top talent through job listings, recruitment campaigns, video interviews, and virtual job events.
- Employers have access to a network of students, graduates, and early career professionals from various universities across Canada.
- Job postings can be purchased individually or as part of discounted bulk packages.
- Employers can create custom recruitment campaigns.
- There is an applicant tracking system (ATS) to help streamline the hiring process.
- The site offers resources that afford insight into Canadian recruitment trends.
- There is a video interviewing platform and scorecards that can be used to rate applicants.
- Custome SME campaigns share job posts to the platform's social media channels.
- Employers have access to the award-winning resource hub, Campus Recruitment 360, which includes insights into employer branding strategies and social media marketing.
- Custom recruitment plans include email blasts.
- The Campus Recruiter Package offers social media integration.
- Businesses are unable to post vacancies for free.
- Only premium packages offer access to the ATS, email blasts, and event listings.
- The site is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of TalentEgg.
Single Job Posting
Custom SME Campaign
Contact for quote.
Campus Recruiter Package
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on TalentEgg:
Six easy steps for posting a job on TalentEgg.
Posting a job on TalentEgg.
Click on "FOR EMPLOYERS."
You'll find this option in the top banner of the home page.
Click on "START HIRING."
This is listed just above the button labeled "WORK WITH US."
Select a package.
Read through the three available options and select your preferred package. Then, depending on your selection, click on "POST A JOB" or "CONTACT US."
If you're only interested in TalentEgg's job posting service, click on "Learn more" in the green block below the first package. You'll be directed to a page containing information about their one, five, and ten-job packs. Identify your preferred option and click on "Buy."
Register as an employer.
If you've opted to post a job, you'll be prompted to create an employer account. Enter your full name, contact details, and company name, and then upload your company logo. You can also include links to your business's Facebook and Twitter accounts. When you're ready, click "Register."
Choose to purchase credits.
You'll be directed to your employer dashboard. Before you can create a job post, you'll need to purchase credits. Scroll down and click "BUY CREDITS" in the left-hand panel.
Purchase job credits.
Choose how many job credits you'd like. Then, click "Buy." You'll be prompted to enter your billing information. Once you've reviewed this, click "PURCHASE."
Once you have bought credits, you'll be able to create and view your job post.
TalentEgg vs. AfterCollege:
AfterCollege helps employers find graduates across the world, while TalentEgg only serves Canada. AfterCollege's entry-level package costs US$199.00 per post, whereas TalentEgg charges C$287.00 for a single job listing. However, TalentEgg boasts additional, paid offerings, such as a video interviewing platform, which AfterCollege does not.
TalentEgg vs. Jobboom:
Like TalentEgg, Jobboom allows employers to post seasonal jobs and internships. Jobboom allows clients to post for free, whereas TalentEgg's pricing starts at C$287.00. Jobboom mainly caters to Quebec, while TalentEgg has a national reach. Of the two, only Jobboom offers a French version of their website.
TalentEgg vs. Indeed:
Indeed allows employers to post a wide range of jobs, including early career and graduate jobs, whereas TalentEgg only features jobs and resources designed for students and graduates. Indeed offers a free job posting service, with optional pay-per-application advertising, while TalentEgg's packages start at C$287.00.