ConneXions does not charge employers for job posts, however, fees may apply for additional job posting services, but no information is provided on this. For more information, contact the JMSB Career Management Services.
The John Molson School of Business (JMSB), associated with the Concordia University, offers a job site for employers wishing to connect with students and alumni from the School of Business. The university allows job postings related to the courses it offers.
Clients can manage and track applications and access career resources provided by the business school's career center.
- Access to a network of thousands of students and alumni.
- Job postings are free of charge.
- JMSB hosts an annual career fair where employers can meet potential candidates.
- Information sessions are held where employers can discuss their specific hiring needs.
- Ideal recruitment site for targeted and diverse hiring.
- No information is available on how long jobs are posted on the website.
- Employer accounts are only approved after 2-3 business days.
- Different posting platforms exist under the university's name that may be confusing for employers.
- Only students and alumni have access to the job site, limiting the size of the candidate pool.
While no reviews can be found for the ConneXions job board, the John Molson School of Business (JMSB) received a 5/5 star rating on Facebook.
How to Post a Job on ConneXions:
Four easy steps to posting a job on ConneXions.
Posting a Job on ConneXions.
Navigate to the home page.
Visit the JMSB website.
Click on "Employers."
In the top right-hand corner, click on the "Employers" button. Then click on "Employer Registration."
Complete the registration form.
Complete the employer registration form and submit it for approval. JMSB will approve your application within 1-3 days of submission.
ConneXions vs. YES Montreal:
While ConneXions is strictly for the recruitment of management staff, YES Montreal is aimed at entrepreneurs, artists, and young job seekers regardless of their training or work experience. The JMSB, the owners of ConneXions is profit-driven, while YES Montreal is a nonprofit organization.
ConneXions vs. CAPS Job Bank:
Concordia University has two career centers, namely Connextions and CAPS Job Bank. Both centers offer free job posting platforms. While ConneXion is only for students and graduates of the John Molson School of Business, CAPS Job Bank is aimed at job posts for the students of the general campus.
ConneXions vs. HEC Montréal:
Both ConneXions and HEC Montréal are involved in the training of students specializing in different fields of management. While ConneXions is for English-speaking candidates, HEC Montréal is only for French-speaking students. The ConneXions Job Board is only aimed at students in Montréal, while HEC Montréal allows job posts from around the globe.
What is ConneXions?
ConneXions is the job board of the John Molson School of Business (JMSB), which is associated with the Concordia University. It offers a job posting service for employers wishing to connect with students and alumni from the School of Business.
What type of vacancies can you advertise on ConneXions?
You can advertise any management-related vacancy on ConneXions.
How do I create an account with ConneXions?
- Visit the home page of the John Molson School of Business.
- Click on "Employers" in the top right-hand corner".
- Click on "Employer Registration."
- Complete the registration form and submit it for approval. Approval takes 1-3 working days.
What does it cost to post on the ConneXions?
There is no cost for employers to post basic job posts on their job site.