It is free for employers to post a job on YES Montreal's job board.
Established in 1995, YES Montreal has over 25 years of experience in recruitment through their job board and career resources. The website offers a variety of resources for entrepreneurial talent such as business coaching, webinars, and their job board which is free for employers to post job ads.
- It is free for employers to post jobs to the job board.
- The job board focuses on career enrichment in Montreal and Quebec.
- Job ads are listed for four weeks with an additional four-week extension available upon request.
- It is a well-established organization with over 25 years of recruiting experience.
- It is a niche job board that focuses on young talent, entrepreneurs, and emerging talent.
- The job posting process is simple and intuitive.
- The site offers a variety of resources for entrepreneurs and businesses such as coaching, legal assistance, and webinars.
- Job postings are not regulated or screened by the organization.
- The site does not share job ads to other job boards.
- There is no resume database for employers to browse through.
- The job board is limited to the Quebec province.
We were unable to find any reviews of YES Monreal's job posting service. The site has a 5/5 star rating on Facebook and a strong following of over 22,000 people.
How to Post a Job on YES Montreal:
Three easy steps to posting a job on YES Montreal.
Posting a job on YES Montreal.
Navigate to the YES Montreal home page.
From the YES Montreal home page, go to the "Job Seekers" tab in the top menu bar and click on "Job Board" from the drop-down menu.
Create your job post.
On the next page, click on the "Employers" button to the right of the page. Scroll down and click on "Post a Job" at the bottom of the pop-up window. Enter your job details and click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
Post your job ad.
Your job post will be reviewed before it is posted on the site. You will receive an email confirmation once the job ad is live.
YES Montreal vs. Talent Montreal:
Talent Montreal specializes in connecting international job seekers with employers in Montreal, while YES Montreal provides career resources to entrepreneurs and businesses within Quebec. Talent Montreal focuses primarily on the technology sector and YES Montreal is dedicated to young talent, entrepreneurs, and artists.
YES Montreal vs. Ometz:
Both Ometz and YES Montreal are nonprofit organizations and offer free job posting services in Montreal. Ometz is available in both English and French, whereas YES Montreal focuses on the English-speaking community of Quebec. YES Montreal is more niche, specializing in youth employment, while Ometz is a more general job board.
YES Montreal vs. CAPS Job Bank:
Both YES Montreal and CAPS Job Bank aim to connect young talent with employers in Montreal. CAPS Job Bank targets current students, new graduates, and recent graduates for entry-level positions, while YES Montreal focuses on young artistic and entrepreneurial talent.
What is YES Montreal?
YES Montreal is a nonprofit organization that provides career resources to the community of Quebec. The site features a job board where employers can post their job vacancies for free.
What does it cost to post a job on YES Montreal?
It is free for employers to post a job on YES Montreal's job board. However, the site does accept donations.
How do I create an account on YES Montreal?
Employers do not need to create an account to post jobs on the site. Job seekers can create an account by clicking "Sign up" in the top right corner of the page and fill in the online form.
How do I delete a job post on YES Montreal?
Contact YES Montreal for assistance with deleting a job posting.