It is free for employers to post a job on YES Montreal's job board.
Established in 1995, YES Montreal has over 25 years of experience in recruitment through their job board and career resources. The website offers a variety of resources for entrepreneurial talent such as business coaching, webinars, and their job board which is free for employers to post job ads.
- It is free for employers to post jobs on the job board.
- The job board focuses on career enrichment in Montreal and Quebec.
- Job ads are listed for four weeks with an additional four-week extension available upon request.
- It is a well-established organization with over 25 years of recruiting experience.
- It is a niche job board that focuses on young talent, entrepreneurs, and emerging talent.
- The job posting process is simple and intuitive.
- The site offers a variety of resources for entrepreneurs and businesses such as coaching, legal assistance, and webinars.
- Job postings are not regulated or screened by the organization.
- The site does not share job ads to other job boards.
- There is no resume database for employers to browse through.
- The job board is limited to the Quebec province.
We were unable to find any reviews of YES Montreal's job posting service. The site has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars on Facebook and many favorable reviews.
How to Post a Job on YES Montreal:
Three easy steps to posting a job on YES Montreal.
Posting a job on YES Montreal.
Click on "Post a job."
From the YES Montreal home page, open the drop-down menu beneath "Employers" toward the top of the page and select "Post a job."
Create an account.
On the next page, click on the "Post a job" button toward the right side of the page and then click on the hyperlinked text that reads "Not a member? Register."
Complete the online form and click on "Register."
All accounts require verification by the administrator. You will receive an email when your account has been verified.
Create and post your job ad.
Once your account has been approved, you will be able to create and post your job ad.
YES Montreal vs. Talent Montréal:
Talent Montréal specializes in connecting international job seekers with employers in Montréal, while YES Montreal provides career resources to entrepreneurs and businesses within Quebec. Talent Montréal focuses primarily on the technology sector and YES Montreal is dedicated to young talent, entrepreneurs, and artists.
YES Montreal vs. Ometz Job Board:
Both Ometz Job Board and YES Montreal are nonprofit organizations and offer free job posting services in Montreal. Ometz is available in both English and French, whereas YES Montreal focuses on the English-speaking community of Quebec. YES Montreal is more niche, specializing in youth employment, while Ometz is a more general job board.
YES Montreal vs. CAPS Job Bank:
Both YES Montreal and CAPS Job Bank aim to connect young talent with employers in Montreal. CAPS Job Bank targets current students, new graduates, and recent graduates for entry-level positions, while YES Montreal focuses on young artistic and entrepreneurial talent.