Posting a job on the CVVRS job site is free.
CVVRS provides a range of vocational assistance services to veterans on behalf of the Canadian government to help them successfully transition to civilian life. This service is provided on behalf of Veterans Affairs Canada. Veterans are sought after in the workplace as they are vetted, highly skilled, and disciplined.
The platform offers employers access to a pool of highly skilled ex-military professionals. Employers can also make use of CVVRS's support services to help veterans settle into their new jobs.
- Job ads can be posted for free to the job board.
- Employers have access to thousands of veterans that leave the military yearly.
- Job seekers are highly skilled and pre-vetted by the site.
- Recruitment services are in some cases expanded to spouses, common-law partners, and survivors that increase the candidate pool.
- The CVVRS provides on-the-job support for employers to ensure employees fit into their new work environment.
- The posting process is quick and easy.
- The site is available in English and French.
- The CVVRS does not expand on its recruitment services on its website, and employers have to contact the organization for more information.
- Employers cannot edit or delete job posts themselves.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CVVRS.
How to Post a Job on the CVVRS Job Board:
Three easy steps for posting a job on the CVVRS Job Board.
Posting a job on the CVVRS Job Board.
Navigate to the CVVRS' home page.
On the home page, select your language preference. Then, click on "Employer" at the bottom of the page.
Click on "POST A JOB."
In the top-banner menu of the page, click on "POST A JOB."
Complete the job posting form.
Fill out the online form by adding your company name, contact details, and the job description of the position you want to advertise. Then, click "Post a Job."
CVVRS vs. Forces@WORK:
Both Forces@WORK and CVVRS are niche job boards that help military veterans find a second career. Both job sites offer their services for free. While CVVRS has an easy online job posting process, Forces@WORK only allows members to post to its job board.
CVVRS vs. Helmets to Hardhats:
Helmets to Hardhats are expert recruiters who assist veterans with finding work in the construction industry. Both sites offer free job posting, but Helmets to Hardhats features resume searching, that CVVRS lacks. Unlike Helmets to Hardhats, CVVRS offers on-the-job support to ensure a smooth transition of veterans to their new work environment.
CVVRS vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a general job board where employers can recruit veterans, while CVVRS is a niche job board exclusively for veterans. LinkedIn is a pay-per-click job site, while CVVRS's services are free. Both allow employers access to their database of candidates, but LinkedIn features targeted email adverting, which CVVRS lacks.
What is the CVVRS?
Canadian Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Services (CVVRS) is an organization that aims to help veterans find employment after they leave the military.
What does it cost to post a job to CVVRS?
Posting a job to the CVVRS Job Board is free of charge.
How do I register as an employer on CVVRS?
- Navigate to the CVVRS' home page and select your preferred language.
- On the next page, click "Employer."
- Then, click "POST A JOB" in the banner of the page.
- Complete the online form, then click "Post a Job."
- You'll then be registered as an employer.
How do I delete or edit a job post from the CVVRS Job Board?
No information is available on editing or deleting a job post from the CVVRS Job Board. To find out how to edit or delete a post, phone the organization.