Helmets to Hardhats doesn't charge any fees to post a job opportunity to their site.
Helmets to Hardhats is a recruitment and job placement site that exclusively assists former members of the Canadian armed forces who are looking to transition to roles in the construction industry. The site has numerous openings throughout Canada and advertises opportunities in a variety of construction specializations and fields.
This nonprofit organization offers employers a safe and easy means of hiring veterans across Canada. Their close affiliation to some of the largest construction trade unions as well as their high standards for employment mean that they are an effective source of recruitment and hiring for construction businesses in Canada.
- Job posting and candidate searches are completely free of charge.
- The site assists members of the armed forces as well as their family members.
- The organization has strong ties to building trade unions in Canada.
- The site ensures that all successful registrants are treated fairly by prospective employers.
- The Helmets to Hardhats site is available in English and French.
- The site provides a host of resources for former military job seekers and construction companies looking to hire them.
- The management team is made up of experienced members from both the military and construction sectors.
- The site doesn't share job posts via its social media platforms.
- Jobs posted through the site are limited to the construction sector.
- The site doesn't repost jobs listed on other job boards or platforms.
- The site only assists Canadian armed forces members and their families looking for work in Canada.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Helmets to Hardhats.
How to Post a Job on Helmets to Hardhats:
In order to post a job on Helmets to Hardhats, employers need to register, be verified, and be approved by the site. Interested users should contact the organization to find out more.
Helmets to Hardhats vs. Forces@WORK:
Forces@WORK is a Canadian recruitment project run by Prospect Human Services. Just like Helmets to Hardhats, the site helps former armed forces members in Canada and their immediate family find employment. However, the site does not focus on a niche like Helmets to Hardhats which only advertises roles in the construction industry.
Helmets to Hardhats vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is a national job posting site run by the Canadian government that allows anyone in Canada to post jobs online. While both sites offer free job postings, Job Bank is a general job board for all Canadians, while Helmets to Hardhats is a construction job board for Canadians who served in the country's military branches.
Helmets to Hardhats vs. Canadian Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Services:
Canadian Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Services (CVVRS) and Helmets to Hardhats both focus on employment for military veterans in Canada. However, CCVRS's aim is to help disabled veterans find work in a range of sectors, while Helmets to Hardhats assists disabled and abled veterans looking to work in the construction industry.
What is Helmets to Hardhats?
Helmets to Hardhats is a Canadian nonprofit organization that assists former members of the Canadian armed forces in finding work within the construction industry. The site allows employers to register and post job opportunities to their online posting platform.
What does it cost to post a job on Helmets to Hardhats?
Helmets to Hardhats doesn't charge employers to post job opportunities to their board.
How do I create an account on Helmets to Hardhats?
- Navigate to the Helmets to Hardhats home page.
- Select "Login" in the top-right corner.
- Click "Don't have an account yet?"
- Create a login.
- Confirm your email.
- Provide your personal information.
- Fill out the recruiter information form.
- Your application will then be processed within 1-3 business days.
How do I delete a job post on Helmets to Hardhats?
Employers who would like to delete a job opportunity should contact the Helmets to hardhats technical team for assistance.