Getwork does not provide pricing details on their website. Our research indicates that employers can set their own monthly budgets and pay only when a candidate clicks on a sponsored post. Contact Getwork directly for customized pricing options.
Getwork is a search engine designed to connect job seekers directly with employers. Only jobs that are posted on official company websites are displayed in the search results. Employers can decide which jobs they want to promote and for how long with a pay-per-click system and their job posts will appear on more than 300 sites.
Getwork boasts a dedicated job site for Canada where nearly 200,000 Canadian jobs are listed, making this an excellent place to source local talent. The site receives the highest traffic from the U.S., so it's a great platform for employers looking to hire U.S. professionals.
- Companies such as FreshBooks, Cloudbees, and CGI Group Inc. use the site to find employees.
- The Canadian Getwork site makes it easier for potential employees to find local opportunities.
- Getwork is trusted by employers and job seekers.
- Employer job posts appear on over 300 partner sites.
- Employers can choose jobs they want to sponsor and how long they want their campaigns to run.
- Employers can set monthly budgets and pay only for clicks on sponsored posts.
- Candidates apply for jobs directly on company websites via a single click on Getwork.
- Candidates can use the site without signing up, thereby encouraging more people to send in applications.
- Posting dates are displayed in the search results, giving candidates a better idea of when to apply.
- Job posts must appear on a company's website to be indexed by Getwork.
- There is no resume database available.
- Employers cannot post a job directly on Getwork's website.
- The site is not available in French.
- There are free, local options, such as Job Bank, that receive higher traffic than Getwork.
We were unable to find customer reviews of Getwork. However, there are several testimonials from clients listed on their website.
How to Post a Job on Getwork:
Getwork does not allow direct job postings on its website. Employers can get in touch with Getwork's solutions team to discuss recruitment options.
Getwork vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is a free job posting site that caters to Canadian job seekers and employers and it lists nearly 100,000 jobs, while Getwork offers paid options and receives far lower traffic from Canada. Unlike Job Bank, Getwork does not allow direct postings, but they offer tailored solutions for employers requiring more than just a basic job post.
Getwork vs. Workopolis:
Workopolis is a Canadian job posting site that offers free and paid options and posts jobs in both English and French, while Getwork only has paid plans and no French site. Workopolis is easy for job seekers to use as it only lists vacancies in Canada, while Getwork's filters make it tricky to view all the Canadian vacancies at a glance.
Getwork vs. Jobillico:
Jobillico is a user-friendly job posting site that reaches 3 million Canadian users, providing employers with a large pool of local applicants, while Getwork serves a predominantly U.S. market. Both sites offer only paid options and neither allow for direct job postings.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
June 23, 2021
What is Getwork?
Getwork is a job search engine that indexes job postings directly from employer websites. Unlike other job search engines, Getwork only indexes jobs that are posted by companies on their own websites.
How much does it cost to post a job on Getwork?
Getwork's pricing is based on the number of promoted posts and the durations of the posts. Employers only pay when a candidate clicks on their post.
Can I post a job directly on Getwork's website?
No, your job posting needs to appear on your company website in order to be indexed and promoted by Getwork.
What types of jobs can I post on Getwork?
Getwork indexes jobs from all industries.
Is there a Getwork app?
No, there is currently no app for Getwork.