Getwork does not provide pricing details on its website. Our research indicates that employers can set their own monthly budgets and pay only when a candidate clicks on a sponsored post. Contact Getwork directly for customized pricing options.
Getwork is a search engine designed to connect job seekers directly with employers. Only jobs that are posted on official company websites are displayed in the search results. Employers can decide which jobs they want to promote and for how long with a pay-per-click system and their job posts will appear on more than 300 sites.
There is a dedicated Getwork site for the U.K. where over 140,000 vacancies are listed. However, only 4,18% of site traffic comes from the U.K., so this may not be the ideal place to find local talent.
- Established brands, such as McCain, McDonald's, and Frontier Agriculture have used the site to source employees.
- The U.K. site makes it easier for potential employees to find relevant jobs.
- Getwork is trusted by employers and job seekers.
- Employer job posts appear on over 300 partner sites.
- Employers can choose jobs they want to sponsor and how long they want their campaigns to run.
- Employers can set monthly budgets and pay only for clicks on sponsored posts.
- Candidates apply for jobs directly on company websites via a single click on Getwork.
- Candidates can use the site without signing up, thereby encouraging more people to send in applications.
- Posting dates are displayed in the search results, giving candidates a better idea of when to apply.
- Job posts must appear on a company's website to be indexed by Getwork.
- There is no resume database available.
- Employers cannot post a job directly on Getwork's website.
- No U.K. contact number is available.
- Job boards, such as Reed.co.uk, receive far more local traffic than Getwork.
We were unable to find customer reviews of Getwork. However, there are several testimonials from clients listed on their website.
How to Post a Job on Getwork:
Getwork does not allow direct job postings on its website. Employers can get in touch with Getwork's solutions team to discuss recruitment options.
Getwork vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk receives around six million visits, with the most traffic coming from the U.K., while Getwork receives overall less traffic, and only around 4% from the U.K. No reviews on Getwork were found, but Reed.co.uk is a trusted local option that allows employers to post jobs directly to the site, while Getwork does not.
Getwork vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs is a high-traffic site that offers great exposure in the U.K. and abroad by sharing posts on several local job boards and with international network partners, while Getwork is a search engine that displays posts only from company websites. Totaljobs offers better customer support and local coverage than Getwork.
Getwork vs. Adzuna:
Adzuna and Getwork are both search engines that display jobs from other sites. Adzuna covers several countries, making it easy to attract international candidates, while Getwork focuses mainly on the U.S., U.K., and Canada. Adzuna offers free posting options, but employers pay to post on Getwork.
What does Getwork offer?
Getwork is a job search engine that indexes job postings directly from employer websites. Unlike other job search engines, Getwork only indexes jobs that are posted by companies on their own websites.
How much does it cost to post a job on Getwork?
Getwork's pricing is based on the number of promoted posts and the durations of the posts. Employers only pay when a candidate clicks on their post.
Can I post a job directly on Getwork's website?
No, your job posting needs to appear on your company website in order to be indexed and promoted by Getwork.
What types of jobs can I post on Getwork?
Getwork indexes jobs from all industries.
Is Getwork.com a legitimate site?
Yes, Getwork is a trusted site.