From US$230.00 /post.
Job post durations
30 and 60 days.
Discounted rates for nonprofits
Resume database access
Applicant tracking system
Social media promotion
Email and phone.
OutdoorIndustryJobs.com is a niche job board that provides a targeted approach to hiring full-time and seasonal workers in search of outdoor, travel, and adventure sports jobs. While the platform lists jobs throughout North America, very few vacancies are listed in Canada and pricing is only listed in USD.
- Employers benefit from 30- and 60-day job posting packages.
- OutdoorIndustryJobs.com attracts an extensive network of outdoor, travel, and adventure sports workers.
- Nonprofit organizations receive a discounted rate on job posts.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Listings are promoted on OutdoorIndustryJobs.com's social media pages for added reach.
- Employers can search the platform's resume database for suitable candidates.
- Vacancies are distributed on affiliated job sites, such as BicycleIndustryjobs.com, for maximum exposure.
- Companies can add their logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Job posts are added to the site's jobs newsletter, reaching more than 65,000 job seekers.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian Dollars.
- The website is not available in French.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Employers have to purchase resume database access separately.
We were unable to find any online reviews of OutdoorIndustryJobs.com.
Non-Profit Rate Post: 30-Day Listing
Independent Rep Post: 30-Day Listing
Quick Post: 30-Day Listing
Quick Post Plus: 60-Day Listing
Quantity Post: 30-Day Listings
Contact for quote.
Add On: Featured Post
OutdoorIndustryJobs.com vs. Summer Job Finder:
Like OutdoorIndustryJobs.com, Summer Job Finder is a US-based platform that advertises outdoor and travel roles throughout North America. Summer Job Finder offers free and paid postings starting from US$25.00 per post while OutdoorIndustryJobs.com only offers paid postings starting from US$230.00 per post.
OutdoorIndustryJobs.com vs Summerjobs.ca:
Where OutdoorIndustryJobs.com is a U.S.-based job board for North America, Summerjobs.ca is a local Canadian hiring platform for outdoor and seasonal work. OutdoorIndustryJobs.com charges upwards of US$230.00 per post while Summerjobs.ca C$235.00 per post. Both platforms share jobs on social media channels.
OutdoorIndustryJobs.com vs. go2HR Job Board:
go2HR Job Board is a local hospitality and tourism job board for British Columbia and the Yukon. OutdoorIndustryJobs.com lists jobs throughout North America but is mainly focused on the U.S. market. go2HR offers free postings for registered employers while OutdoorIndustryJobs.com charges upwards of US$230.00 per post.
What does it cost to post a job on OutdoorIndustryJobs.com?
OutdoorIndustryJobs.com's pricing starts at US$230.00 for a standard 30-day job post. The platform offers discounted posting rates to nonprofit organizations.
Does OutdoorIndustryJobs.com offer resume searches?
Yes, OutdoorIndustryJobs.com provides access to an extensive resume database.